Benimaru Shinmon ~ Wanted

You were a normal villager in Asakusa when you first started working for company 7

You were a normal villager in Asakusa when you first started working for company 7. You just handled most of the paperwork and went on missions sometimes. As time went by you couldn't help but feel a little useless when you guys had an emergency.

If you were in danger someone had to save you or you had to run and hope for the best.

You hated that, so you decided to ask the king of destruction to train you.

He refused and said it was too much work and that he could never train someone as powerless as you.

Not gonna lie that hurt a lot so you started training on your own. When Benimaru was training you would watch him from a distance so that he wouldn't see you and get weirded out or mad who knows.

You tried doing them in your free time but to no avail.

Tired of seeing little progress you reached out to the unpowered captain of Company 8, Akitaru Obi.

He agreed. You called him everytime you were free in hopes that he was free to and practiced everytime you had the chance.

When he was working out you would push yourself to do it too. He would text you when he's about to start and text you again when he was done.

There was this one time when your lungs were literally burning, doing jumping jacks and push ups until he finally sends the 'finished😁' text.

What am I doing I can literally stop and he wouldn't know, you thought to yourself, ready to give up because it's been sooo long. You really wanted to get stronger so you pushed yourself until the very end.

You:
Hey Obi. I tried. I can't make it.bi feel like my lungs look like spongebob without water right now. I'm done.

Obi:
Y/NNNN! I'm so sorry I forgot to text you. I finished about half an hour ago but I got distracted...forgive me?

You:
Buy me food for a week and I won't BEAT YOUR ASS! Wdym you got distracted.

Obi:
I-...deal whatever

A

nd just like that you were fed for a week without reaching in your purse.

~

It's been a few months since you started training with Obi and not only did you feel stronger but you also felt happier and a little proud of yourself.

Apparently this showed on the outside too.

You were tidying up the place a little bit because you were trying to kill time before you meet up with Obi. In came Konro and Benimaru bearing gifts.