Tokyo Ghoul AU ~ Pyrokinetic! Shinra x Ghoul! Reader

That up there is what my boy, correction, our boy Shinra looks like here.
(h/c)= hair colour
(h/l)= hair length

~

Anteiku, a small cafe on the surface but a ghoul organisation of the 20th Ward on the inside.

This place is my second home. I live in an apartment not too far away from the cafe by myself. My parents, who were both ghouls, died fighting for me in the 11th Ward so yes I'm not from here originally.

Some stray ghouls saw me one day and immediately knew that I was a ghoul and that I was not from here so they attacked.

At the time I couldn't fight, I was young and defenseless. Probably the reason why they chose to attack me.

"You look so tasty" one of them said while licking his lips and kicking me around. I did nothing but cry. I thought my life had ended before it even started as I was always couped up inside because my parents wanted to protect me from doves (people that hunt ghouls also known as The CCG, The Commision of Counter Ghoul).

I was getting ready to get eaten alive when I heard the man above me grunt and he flew away.

"Now, how would you like it if I ate YOU alive...right now" said a guy with long black hair, one side of his head shaved.

The men growled and started to leave but the guy kicked their heads of in a split second. I closed my eyes at the sight thinking I was next but instead I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hi, I'm Uta! What's your name?" He asked with a straight face.

And that's how I ended up at Anteiku. As of now I work at the cafe and go to Kamii college so that I can blend in with the humans. I didn't make any human friends though so I always hang with Kaneki and Hide.

~
Today Yoshimura (the manager) told me to take over at the cafe for him for a while so I rushed from school to do so.

I'm the only one at that cafe at the moment which kinda sucks cause I love talking to the other ghouls while we waited for customers.

From left to right, Yoshimura, Hinami Fueguchi (the little girl), Ken Kaneki (white hair, sitting), Kaya Irimi (black haired female), Enji Koma (blonde guy next to her), Nishio Nishiki (orange hair), Touka Kirishima (purple haired female standing ...

From left to right, Yoshimura, Hinami Fueguchi (the little girl), Ken Kaneki (white hair, sitting), Kaya Irimi (black haired female), Enji Koma (blonde guy next to her), Nishio Nishiki (orange hair), Touka Kirishima (purple haired female standing furthest away) and Renji Yomo (white hair standing)