Tamaki x Male Reader ~ Monster

Requested by Puppet198463
Sorry this took forever to come out. It was in my drafts for a long time and I kinda got unmotivated halfway through lol. BUT the new episodes gave me inspiration again.

     Another long day at work, coming up with new weapon designs, ways to upgrade the match box, work gear, all that stuff.

Being the only engineer at company 8 can be hard sometimes but you love the freedom of creating whatever you want...as long as it gets approved that is. You feel very accomplished when your work is useful in the slightest way possible. Do you know how good it feels to say 'I did that'?

*knock* *knock*

You heard a knock on the door but  didn't feel like getting up so you just shouted, "I'm brainstorming!" Haha that always seems to work. They just leave you alone when you say that but when you heard the voice that was coming from the door you suddenly felt like you could run a mile.

"It's me!" Tamaki shouted back. You walked to the door and as soon as you did so she wrapped you in her tiny arms. "Don't you think it's time to go home and get some rest?" She sighed. "I'll make you your favourite dinner?"

You weren't going to decline anyway. "Okay okay" you lightly smiled and hugged her back. "Lemme just pack up and I'll be right out okay?" You pulled away and looked into her eyes and she placed a chased kiss on your lips and turned around. "Don't take too long" she said as she left. As she was walking away the string at the back of her bra was caught onto the door handle and was gonna reveal everything.

You quickly grab her arm and pull her back to stop the string from untying. You untied the knot so you could the it back tighter. She was holding on to the front so that nothing will be revealed. "Be careful" you said and pushed her hair to one side and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry. This just always happens to me. I don't know why" she said pouting a bit.

You let out a breathy laughed. "It's okay. Now go pack your stuff so we can go home."

She hugged you one last time and ran off.

She is truly the only one keeping me sane right now. She might just be the one I spend the rest of my life with.

You started packing up your stuff, thoughts running through your mind, stuffing random pages in draws to make your desk look somewhat clean again. This is probably the reason why you can never find what you're looking for.

"Hey Y/N" you turned around to see Obi. "Hey" you answered with a smile.

He stood there some papers in his hands, his eyes seem to be searching for something which you can tell by the way he's squinting and how his eyeballs are darting everywhere.

"Volcano Joseph?" He whispered to himself looking hella confused. "Oh Vulcan" he suddenly shouted, startling you a bit.

"Uhhh Obi?" You tried to grab his attention again. "Yes I have some news for you. You're getting a new coworker!" He said excitedly.

"A new coworker?" I honestly don't know if I'm happy or not. Yes my work load will be easier but can I adapt to this new environment with another person around all the time?

"Yeah his name is Vulcan Joseph" he said checking his paper again. "He'll be starting on Monday. Since it's the weekend you have some time to decide how you'll share this room. I mean it's pretty big. I don't know how you stay in here and don't get lonely." He laughed.

You softly laughed, "It's not that bad. Its quite peaceful actually." Hopefully he gets the hint that you don't really want another human in your space but it's Obi, he loves new people.