discontinued.

*ALSO PUBLISHED IN BOOK 2!*

i've been dreading talking about this for so long. i'm still on break, but since i've had time to clear my head and realized what my account has to come to so i can move forward.

i published right from wrong in september of 2017. i finished it pretty quick as i was super excited, and managed to publish down in history almost a year later, in june of 2018.

riley pascal was my first the 100 oc ever created. i can't express how much i love her to pieces. the way she forgave with the biggest heart, turned against her own people to save innocent friends, everything. the relationship she had with monty i hold very close to my heart - the undeniable love they had and way they'd rather die together than ever be apart.

but i think now i have no choice to end it.

honestly, it's everything. it's hard to narrow down why i chose to discontinue this because i've spent so long denying i should. i HATE leaving things uncompleted with no ending, but i hate the way thinking about writing this drains me too. it's impossible for me to write anything that places riley in season 4, and the idea of having a whole season to still write after physically pains me.

i tried, i promise i really did. but, then again, let's be realistic. i've had this published for almost a year with no updates. i know i can't write it. it's not just having no motivation to write it - it's that i open an empty document and almost cry. i never wanted to let any of my readers down, and i'm truly sorry if you feel like i did or you're disappointed by this. i'm really sorry.

it was an incredible three and a half years. i'm so incredibly grateful forever to have been able to write a character like riley. writing most of her story taught me so much, and without a doubt i would not have been the writer i am today without her. it's likely that my other characters - harley, aspen, june, etc. wouldn't have ever existed without her. and it breaks my heart this is it at the same time of relief that i can have a break from this.

to riley, thank you. i hope i did your story justice. i'm sorry for all the trauma, but thank you for the incredible lessons on not just writing a story but life in general. you taught me how to forgive, how to love, how to take a stand even if it meant doing so alone. i hope one day to be have half the courage you did.

to you guys especially, thank you so much for the endless support you've given me and the amazing love i feel like i haven't deserved. you guys are the best. i'm so sorry again even though i know everyone whose read my stories have always been understanding. i couldn't ask for a better group of friends.

that being said, i've come to the conclusion that riley will have an ending. i hope that will be enough. i'll post an epilogue of course - i have to. it should be up soon. i just want to wrap this up and move on to stories i know that i can write. i hope you guys will continue to see me there.

and lastly, i'll be moving these few chapters to right from wrong and unpublishing down in history. i don't feel right having it published with only, like, five chapters. it'll just clutter my already existing books and series. i'll also have this note published there so any new readers will be aware riley's story is discontinued. down in history will be taken down in about 24 hours.

i pinky promise there will be an epilogue of riley's ending following once i get these chapters posted in right from wrong.

thank you guys so much, again. it was an honor.

may we meet again. ❤️

 ❤️