xv. grave robbers

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE FIRST RIDE RILEY HAS HAD ON A HORSE DOESN'T GO SMOOTHLY. It was much more bumpier than being in the rover, and she had a death grip on Octavia in fear of falling off. But, it was also much faster. They arrived back in Arkadia in no time, much faster than if she was on the rover. She worried for Monty and Bellamy, but knew she belonged here, where she was much more useful without a gun. When they were in the distance, the gate was pulled open, allowing them in on their horses.

"Thank you," Riley spoke when Octavia directed her horse in, patting her shoulder. She carefully slid down, unsure how to get off, until her right foot hit the ground and she swung her other leg over. Abby Griffin, Arkadia's doctor, was already running down the pathway. "Jasper's hurt," she spoke the second she was close enough to see Jasper climb off his horse with his rag pressed to his neck.

Jasper limped over to where they were, and Abby slowly peeled off the cloth to get a better look at the wound. "What happened?" She questioned.

"We ran into Ice Nation, they cut him," Riley explained in a rush. There wasn't enough time to explain it was his fault, after suicidally laughing over being threatened with a knife to his throat.

Abby nodded, pressing the cloth back to Jasper's neck tightly and passing him to Jackson, her assistant. "Get him to medical," she ordered. "I'll be there in a second." Jackson nodded back, wrapping his arm around Jasper and letting him lean on him. She looked at Raven who was still on her horse, finally asking the one thing she was wondering. "Clarke?"

Slowly, Raven shook her head, averting her gaze away. Riley frowned at the question. The last time she had seen Clarke was the day they had left Mount Weather, and she had told her she wanted her to be comfortable here after apologizing for what was done. After that, Clarke split, disappeared, and no one has heard from her since. Sadly, Abby gave her an understanding look before excusing herself and rushing to medical, where Jasper needed her.

After mumbling something in Trigedasleng to Lincoln, Octavia turned to Raven. "You want me to take them?" She offered, nodding towards the horse.

"Uh, no," Raven protested, stroking the horse's hair nervously. "It's okay, I'll bring them in." Octavia nodded in response, grabbing her horse's rope and leading him to the stables, where they kept the others.

Silently, Riley watched as Raven didn't make a move to get down. Her gaze moved to her leg, where a brace was strapped on. It didn't take a medical genius to knew that it hurt, especially after being injured back in Mount Weather again. "You can't get down, can you?" She asked gently. She seemed not able to respond with no words but a shake of her head. Riley sighed, lifting her arms up. "Okay, come here. I'll help." Raven didn't say a word as she accepted the other's help, leaning on her grip, but wincing sharply in pain as her bad leg slipped down.