CHAPTER.3: New friends, new home?

After a few minutes of comforting and calming the 11 year old boy down, The I.M.P. introduced themselves to Lincoln. They both got to know their names and such.

After Lincoln and the I.M.P. got to know their names, Moxxie goes towards Lincoln and said to him, "Hey now, we may seem kinda threatening to the fact we're demons. But we're not gonna hurt you or do anything messed up. You're safe here, I guess. But we wanna know one thing. What the heck were you doing out there?"

Moxxie's question got Blitzo and Millie's attention. And they two both want to know what the heck is going on.

"Yeah, I mean isn't it wrong for a child at you're age to be left out of the house, at night? Especially when you're all injured?" asked Blitzo. "Was there something bothering you? Like, what happened Lincoln?" asked Millie.

Lincoln feels uneasy trying to tell them, this kind of upsets Loona.

"Look, if you all want to find out can we at least talk somewhere else please?" asked Lincoln. "Sure thing kiddo," Loona responded, patting Lincoln's back as a way of comforting. She then escorts him into their meeting room on the forth floor of the building. They all take their seats. Loona sits close to Lincoln, in case he feels like breaking down from what he's about to tell them.

 Lincoln then takes a deep breath and decided to tell the I.M.P. what was going on. "First, I want all of yous to get yourselves comfortable because I have a lot to get off my chest." said Lincoln, "Besides, you all have to know what's going on, and I have to tell you all the truth. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what's going on and why I'm here."

Lincoln then tells them about what happened and it all started with a single soft ball game. Being to have limits after attending all the events from his sisters, from his family of ten sisters and two parents and multiple pets. He lied, he wanted some alone time and even though he lied, they went too far and isolated him, they kept him from attending fun family time, barred his room, and kicked him out of the house. He found a way to prove there was no bad luck, but it got worse.

Lincoln was forced to wear the suit to keep the bad luck from spreading, he stayed in the suit for the past two months of summer and hasn't been given the chance to even take it off. He was given his room back, but his belongings are gone, sold off thinking they have been tainted by bad luck. They brought him to all their events, with him inside the suit and made him their personal good luck charm. They didn't give him any chance for rest, and didn't even care about what was happening to him.

Lincoln was heartbroken, all they cared about was the luck and had no care for him. He saw some concern from one sister, but she couldn't do anything to stop this and was left alone, to fend for himself from all torment, for Lincoln the squirrel suit was hell. So he ran away, when his words didn't work and they didn't care about what he said, he left the suit and he fled from home in the middle of the night. He tried to think of a plan to go somewhere, but being shattered of the love from his family, he couldn't think, he couldn't plan, all he can do was find someplace to sleep and cry his heart out.

Lincoln had no clue he had a cut, from Lana's recent alligator wrestling tournament, where he was almost torn apart by the angriest gator in the place. All Lincoln could do, was cry and beg for the hell he was in, to end.

"So-so you see, MY FAMILY HATES ME! AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!" Lincoln concluded, bursting with tears of complete sadness, crying his heart out.

And right now Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona were extremely shocked to hear this. And right now Loona is hugging the boy who is now in tears. Talking about all the tragic stuff and events that has happened, has haunted him once more and now he's breaking down into the mess he was when he ran off. He feels like the world is falling and crumbling around him, physically and literally.