CHAPTER.9: Lincoln's first kill

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before you start reading this chapter, I would like to apologise to my readers and those who enjoy reading this FanFiction for taking a bit long in making this chapter, but now I've finally completed this interesting chapter. I got some awesome chapter ideas along with a brilliant storyline for this entertaining FanFiction. So please share this FanFiction with other people because I have a good feeling that this FanFiction is going to be the best story I've ever written. So let's share this FanFiction with a lot of people. And with all that being said, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

A week has passed. And Lincoln Loud spent the whole week, last week, training and practising for his first kill.

Lincoln trained and practised day and night as his killing teacher, Cherri Bomb, showed him the ways of slaughter and killing.

Cherri taught Lincoln how to kill and attack with different kinds of weapons. Shotguns, pistols, knives, and ninja stars. But she mostly and mainly taught him how to kill and attack using his wolf like gloves. Even though Lincoln knows that what Loona, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie do together as the Immediate Murder Professionals is fucked up, the boy didn't care. Because he knew that helping his new friends out with the work they do is the generous thing to do.

The Immediate Murder Professionals did save Lincoln from the dreadful horror his family put him through for the past two months ever since and during the whole good and bad luck incident. So working at I.M.P. is a good opportunity for Lincoln to do something nice and thoughtful for his new friends after saving his life last week.

During the whole week of training, Cherri Bomb still hasn't found out that Lincoln is still alive and that he is not a sinner or a demon because of the hellhound disguise that he always wear so that no demon in Hell would find out that he's a human and not a sinner or a demon.

After a whole week of killing training and practices in the killing room with Cherri Bomb, Lincoln Loud's killing and slaughtering skills were ready for an actual kill.

And it's been brought to Cherri, Loona, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie's attention that Lincoln is ready for his first kill with the I.M.P.

It's now 9:30 AM in Hell. And it's a nice Thursday morning in the middle of August 13th at Imp City.

The sky is beautifully red, the demonic birds are chirping, some of the imp demons appear to be having a lovely day, minding their own business. It seems to be a perfect day in Imp City. That is unless something fucked up will happen today in the City. It's Hell after all.

There seems to be a client at the receptionist area in the I.M.P. building, placing her kill target to two receptionists, Loona and Lincoln.

Lincoln hopes that today will be the day he gets to kill his first target with the I.M.P.

Lincoln Loud is entirely and perfectly disguised as a hellhound, all entirely and perfectly dressed up in his hellhound costume, which has the same thing and style since August 6th.

Lincoln is wearing his new usual clothing on the outside of his hellhound outfit.

Lincoln would usually wear his usual orange polo shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers, But not any more. Ever since Loona brought Lincoln to Hell, he now has a new everyday clothing style. And he likes it.

As Lincoln's new usual everyday clothing style, he is wearing his usual black T-Shirt with a red Hell pentagram symbol on the front of it, his usual grey long sleeve shirt inside the T-Shirt, his usual dark blue jeans and his usual dark grey sneakers. And he's wearing them on the outside of his grey fur covered hellhound costume.