CHAPTER.7: Lincoln's safety in Hell

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ THIS PART BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU ALL TO READ! There's been a change to Lincoln Loud's age due to some reason or two. Lincoln Loud is no longer 12 years old, he is now 11 years old. And if you go back to all my previous chapters, you'll see that I edited Lincoln's age into 11 years old. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

(10:45 AM)

Loona, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie were in the meeting room located on the fourth floor of the I.M.P. building, thinking about the things that Alastor said to them earlier today.

"What if Alastor has a point?" Said Blitzo, "Maybe Lincoln doesn't need those heartless jerks he called family."

At this point, the others, including Lincoln, also agreed. "Besides, he's safe with us now. I hope," Millie added.

But Moxxie couldn't help but feel too concerned and worried about Lincoln's safety in Hell. Hell is not a perfect environment for an innocent young boy like Lincoln. "I'm sorry boss, but I don't think we should keep the kid with us. Hell is a very inappropriate environment for an innocent young boy like him. So I think it's best if we take him back on Earth and take him to an orphanage or a foster home, so he can maybe have a second chance to have a perfect, loving, caring family," said Moxxie.

The I.M.P. was disgusted and displeased after hearing what Moxxie just said. Blitzo felt like slapping Moxxie across the face. However, he doesn't slap him across the face.

"Moxxie, WHAT IN SATAN'S NAME WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" Blitzo yelled at Moxxie like he always does.

"Does anyone have any ideas on how we can keep Lincoln safe in Hell?" Asked Millie.

Then it got to Loona's attention, and then she got an idea. A perfect idea. But Loona is honestly not sure whether her plan for Lincoln's safety down in Hell is going to work or not, but she must roll the dice and hopefully, the three imp demons will do the same.

"Everyone shut the fuck up for one moment," said Loona, grabbing the I.M.P.'s attention. "I have an idea on how to keep the kid safe in Hell," she added.

"We'll disguise him as a demon so that he looks like an actual sinner demon that was either born in Hell or died a long, long time ago and ended up in Hell as his afterlife. And we play into it," said Loona. "Whenever he goes out in public or meets, talks to or interacts with someone, he must wear the disguise at all times. So that he can blend in within the entire society of Hell," she added. "So as long as we have him blend in within this fucked up environment disguised like one of those sinister jackass demons, Lincoln Loud will be safe and sound in Hell with us," Loona concluded.

Then the three imp demons thought about the hellhound's plan for a few seconds, and they all liked the idea.

"Looney dare, that.... is.... a great idea," said Blitzo with a smile on his face. "Good thinking, Loona," Millie complemented Loona. "Something tells me that this might not work, but if Lincoln wants to stay with us, he must keep his true identity a secret. He must blend in, disguised as a different someone," Moxxie concluded.

Loona was quite happy to hear and see her imp friends agreeing with her plan to keep the 11 year old boy safe. She's not always a master of ideas, but something tells her that this could work.

"Loona, are you sure this is a good idea and that it's gonna work out well?" Moxxie asked the hellhound with a little bit of concern, thinking that her plan won't work out well.

Loona then sighs in a pissed off tone and asks Moxxie in a pissed off tone, "Do you have a better idea then?" "No," Moxxie responded. "Then do us a favour and go sit on a dick or some shit, you paranoid fuck," Loona replied with a pissed off tone.