CHAPTER.8: The new member of the I.M.P.

(The next day)

It was 8 AM at the I.M.P. building. And it's August 6th.

Lincoln wakes up and feels something furry. Something warm and soft. He then smiles and snuggles closer. He is hugging Loona the Hellhound. And she is also awake and looking at the sleeping child.

Then for some odd reason, Loona could not help but feel like that this is probably a good moment for her and Lincoln for a selfie moment. And so she snuggles close to the sleeping boy and pulls out her phone, and she takes a selfie with him.

Loona is about to post it, but then she thinks about this. What happens when other demons see this? Will they get angry? Will they come after Lincoln? Will they try their hardest to hunt him down and kill him? She then decides not to post it and just keep the image and maybe share it with some of her friends that she can hopefully trust.

The hellhound then takes some more selfies with Lincoln while his still asleep, because why the fuck not? Loona then smiles a little, seeing herself in bed with Lincoln snuggling close.

And the only thing that Loona can feel inside her is a warm and happy feeling.

Loona looks down at Lincoln. And she sees him looking at her and blushes. "OH MY GOSH!" Said Lincoln, still blushing with embarrassment. "I am so, so sorry, Loona. I....I didn't mean to do that. I...I thought that"

Loona chuckles and she too sits up. "Hey, it's okay, kiddo. I understand that you wanted to feel safe, comfortable, and comforted. Come here Lincoln," She opens her arms towards him, showing and letting him know it's okay for him to hug her.

"Morning, Loona," said Lincoln. "Good morning, Linc," Lonna responded. "We should probably get out of bed now."

They both sit up, and Lincoln hugs her again. "Thanks for what you did yesterday, I don't know what would I do if you haven't had saved me."

Loona smiles as she kind of lets her rotten emotions, and negative mind system start to love this odd feeling. An odd feeling that she never felt in a long, long time. An odd feeling she never always feels in her whole, afterlife.

For you see, you and I can tell that she is proud of herself that she did the right thing.

Loona then hugs Lincoln, she uses her paw to stroke his white hair. "You're welcome Lincoln, I'm glad I found you and brought you to someplace safe, I think."

They then get out of the bed and Lincoln grabs some clothes that have been folded, they were some clothes Loona once wore in her preteen years and they still fit and don't look girly, more like rebel-like.

Lincoln then looks to Loona. "You can go and use the shower first, I can wait."

Loona smiles and says to him, "Ok then kiddo."

(30 Minutes later...)

After Lincoln and Lonna's little morning routine, they were on the fourth floor of the building, going to the meeting room for their usual meeting.

Lincoln is wearing a black T-Shirt with a red Hell pentagram symbol on the front of it, a grey sleeve shirt inside, dark blue jeans and dark grey sneakers.

Loona is wearing her usual clothing. Nothing different, just the same usual clothes.

Then the Hellish hellhound had a cool idea. "If you want, we can dye your hair so you might look cool," the hellhound told Lincoln, "How would you like a single black streak to the side?"

The 11 year old boy smiles and replied, "Let me think about it and I'll might consider it. For now, we have to meet up with the others and get started on our meeting. And there's something I really wanna talk about with you and the others."