CHAPTER.12: Oliver Tree

AUTHOR'S NOTE: "PLEASE READ THIS PART BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU ALL TO READ! During the makings of this FanFiction, I thought it might be cool to have famous American music sensation, Oliver Tree, in this FanFiction. Having Oliver Tree in this Vivziepop x Loud House FanFiction is an idea of mine that I believe would be a cool idea. And I do hope all you readers will think the same. Oliver Tree is not an OC character in any way, meaning that he is not a made-up character. He is an actual famous American music artist. And I just thought it'd be really dope to have him apart of the storyline of this entertaining Vivziepop x Loud House FanFiction. ENJOY!"

August 16th, 2020

Two days have passed, and today is now Sunday, the 16th of August.

(Los Angeles, California, USA)

A pink Lamborghini pulls up at the driver's home, which happens to be a $700,000 mansion.

The driver of the pink Lamborghini parks his Lamborghini in the parking area of his house. The driver then stops the Lamborghini and gets out of his vehicle.

And who is the driver of the Lamborghini you ask? Why it's none other than famous American music artist, Oliver Tree.

Oliver Tree is a famous American singer, rapper, producer, songwriter and filmmaker. In 2017 he signed to a record label called Atlantic Records after his first single titled, When I'm Down, became popular.

Oliver is 27 years old, his height is 5 feet tall, Oliver is a bit of a Gen Z, he can get bad-tempered sometimes, and he can be weird sometimes but in a cool and characteristic way.

The recording artist has an odd personality of a weird Gen Z high school teenager from the 90s. So to make that personality stand out in his music and his career he created a character that would help his odd personality stand out well in his music, his projects and his career as Oliver Tree.

Oliver always wears blue JNCO ultra-wide jeans that surprisingly fit, red sunglasses, red sandals and a purple and pink sports jacket that formally belonged to his mother. And the most Iconic feature that Oliver Tree has is his dark brown hair styled into a perfect bowl cut. No lie, his hair is legit styled into a perfectly cut bowl cut.

Oliver's recent accomplishments are that he broke the Guinness world record for riding the world's biggest scooter. And a month ago, he released his debut album titled, Ugly is Beautiful. The album became a huge success, making it known to be one of the greatest albums of all time.

Oliver is walking through the front yard of his home as he walks towards his $700,000 house.

What the artist doesn't know is that some creatures are spying on him. Behind the big bushes, which are just a few feet away from the recording artist, are Lincoln, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie.