CHAPTER.11: Busted

(The next day)

August 14th, 2020

Today is Friday, the 14th of August. And it is 8:15 AM.

The Loud Family are at the dinner table eating their breakfast. Everyone is having a plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs. And some of the family members have cups of water, milk, or orange juice.

Some of the family members are a bit excited about today because today they are going out to find Lincoln, with some help from their friends, relatives and the police force.

Lynn Sr. and Rita hopes that they'll find Lincoln today and make up for their horridly cruel ways and actions and do whatever it takes to earn their only son's forgiveness.

And all their daughters, except Lynn Jr., are also hoping that they'll find Lincoln and make up for their horridly cruel ways and actions and do whatever it takes to earn their only brother's forgiveness.

"Girls, we got a big day ahead of us, so once we've all finished our breakfast, we'll start searching around the city for Lincoln," Rita told her ten daughters.

While the family is eating their breakfast, they are also having a conversation together as a family.

"I hope we find Lincoln. I'm desperate to let him know how super sorry we all are," said Lana with a mouthful of food. "I am literally dying to make up for my selfish ways and start spending more sibling time with Lincoln," said Lori. "I really hope we actually find him today," said Leni.

"Once we find him, we can all go back to being a big happy family again, FOREVER!" said Lola joyfully.

RADIO: "We interrupt this radio station for a special news report."

The Loud family then notices the music stopped playing on the radio. And so, the family began to listen to the news report on the radio.

RADIO NEWS REPORTER: "Breaking news, we have received some new updates on the disappearance of 11 year old boy Lincoln Loud."

The Loud family are surprised that there are some more updates on their only son and brother's disappearance.

RADIO NEWS REPORTER: "These news report may be shocking to some listeners that are listening to this right now. So listeners discretion is advised."

"Why are they saying that? Is Linky dead?" Luan asked with worry and concerns. "Shh," Rita and Lynn Sr. both made Luan silenced.

RADIO NEWS REPORTER: "It's been ten days since Lincoln Loud ran away from his home and his big family of ten sisters. Lincoln's family has been searching high and low for him all around the city of Royal Woods, with the help of their friends, family members, the police and detectives. And so far, there appears to be no sign of the missing 11 year old boy anywhere."

RADIO NEWS REPORTER: "When Lincoln's mother and father, Rita Loud and Lynn Sr. Loud, reported their son's disappearance to the police station, they told the police and detectives that the reason why Lincoln ran away is due to family issues. But that's not just that. There appear to be more reasons why Lincoln Loud ran away from home. And apparently, his parents and his ten siblings are hiding those reasons."

RADIO NEWS REPORTER: "The actual reason why Lincoln Loud ran away from home ten days ago is because 1. His mum, dad and ten sisters believed a ridiculous superstition about him being bad luck. This caused the family to isolate Lincoln from their family activities and events. Permanently banning him from his own bedroom and had all of his furniture and belongings sold. The family even kicked Lincoln out of the house and forced him to sleep outside to prevent his so-called bad luck. 2. A few days later, Lincoln's mum, dad and ten sisters began to believe another ridiculous superstition about Lincoln being good luck only when he wears a squirrel mascot suit. As a result, the family forced Lincoln to wear the squirrel suit. Otherwise, he'd still be considered bad luck. 3. Whenever Lincoln wears his squirrel suit, his mum, dad, and ten sisters would always use him as some kind of lucky charm. They would use Lincoln and his so-called good luck for their own accomplishments and success. And they've been doing this for two months. And lastly, 4. Lincoln's family weren't even noticing how unfairly and wrongfully they've been treating him. They never seemed to care about Lincoln. They seemed to only care about his good luck and themselves."