CHAPTER.6: The Radio Demon

Loona, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie stayed like this, hugging and comforting Lincoln from his mixed emotions of rage and depression for a whole minute.

Loona is about to speak, but suddenly her ears pick up something, and her senses go off the charts. Using her hellhound senses, Loona can hear someone opening the front door of the I.M.P. building, and then she hears footsteps of someone walking up the stairs. She can senses someone or something is coming up the stairs to her bedroom.

And this makes Loona start to worry as she realised who's in the I.M.P. building. Someone old fashioned, someone powerful, someone evil and very dangerous. Loona's eyes go wide. "Shit."

Loona, Lincoln and the imp demons then hear knocking from Loona's bedroom door. "Double shit."

Loona then speed walked to Lincoln, got down to his level and said to him, "Lincoln, hide in my closet and don't come out until I say you can." But Lincoln got a little confused. "But..." "No buts," Lonna interrupted Lincoln, "If you still want to live, hide in my closet and don't come out until I say you can."

Lincoln then walked to Loona's closet, got inside it and closed the closet doors, going along with what Loona told him.

Blitzo is now getting a little concern about this and asked Loona, "Hey are you okay sweetie? Loony dare? Is there a problem going on or something? And who the heck is at the door?" Then she walked towards the three imp demons and responded with, "Whatever the fuck any of you three do, do not open the closet door and do not tell the demon at the door that Lincoln is here." And both of the three imp demons agreed.

Loona didn't want to open her door, fearing that it might be someone who she thinks is behind her door. However, she decides to open her door as she takes a deep breath and walks, slowly to her bedroom door.

May Satan have mercy on us all, Loona thought to herself before she opened the door. She then opens the door halfway open, and she can see that someone that she thought would be standing behind her bedroom door, is actually standing right in front of her.

The demon that is standing in front of Loona is standing at 7", slim, with khaki coloured skin, and sharp yellow teeth, he sports a red angled bob cut with black cowlicks extending from the top of his head, resembling deer ears and two small black antlers which can grow to the size while in his demonic form, his eyes have red scleras, bright red irises, black pupils (Which change into radio dials in his demon form) and wears a black oval shaped monocle over his right eye.

He wears a dark red pinstriped coat (which is slightly ragged) along the bottom, a bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest underneath and long burgundy dress pants with matching red cuffs. He's also dressed in a red-knotted bowtie, burgundy gloves and black pointed-toe boots with red deer hoof prints emblazoned on the soles. He has a thin cane with a sentient vintage style microphone attached to it which he uses to play sound effects to broadcast his voice. And whenever he talks, his voice sounds like something from an old 30's radio.

Who is this demon? A demon known and feared by many demons and sinner. A demon that is one of the most dangerous and powerful overlords in Hell. The dreaded fucked up Radio Demon himself, Alastor.

Loona's eyes are now wide open with fear and worry. She is speechless with fear and worries that Alastor might harm the white haired boy. She wanted to scream 'fuck', but she was too speechless to scream it.

Alastor starred at the female hellhound with his usual sinister yellow smile.

"So, this is the place I was told about and also saw as an advertisement on a picture show," Alastor responded with a smile on his face, entering into Loona's bedroom. "When I entered the building, no one was there, so I thought you ladies and gentlemen would be upstairs. It took me a while to come to Imp city, just to see this place," he added, looking around Loona's room.