Chapter:5 In Order

''I found more words than you, I think''

''well you cheated, you know''

'' so did not. I'm playing fair here''.

''sure you are''. He smile.

Right now work is going slow and Johny and I don't have much to do so were doing a word search game . It's now my second week here at work. Work is still troubling but most of the time I learn to bear it. I've been getting training from most of the employees  that works here some I like some I don't. Everyday that I work, after my shift I go straight home and shower, take a nap but not for long. I go' and hang with my bestie right after. And Johny and I been pretty cooperative at time. I'm still struggling at work like I said before but right after work I have heck of fun so that's summer fun for me. I can't wait for my first check that I'll be getting next week. Although I won't be spending my first check I'm saving it till I get the second one. I've been wanting to do something that I wanted for so long with the money I be making at work.

''And I'm done that's two minute and thirty seconds''. I look at the timer that was set on top of the counter.''huh I swear you cheated''. He stifled a smile.

''well get over it I won''. He nod. ''so what do we do now?''.

''I don't know what do you suggest?.''

''Well there's this one thing''. I told him truthfully.

''What do you have in mind?''

''I wanna know you''

He looks at me as if he was surprise then raise his eyebrow.''what you like to know?''

I smile because it's weird me asking him this. But, oh well. ''How did you get accepted into Kole?''. He puts both his hands in his packets and lean on a chair near by.

''Same way as everyone else who got accepted''.That's his answer I mean I never even seen the kid,maybe Shannel have but  I wouldn't know since I never ask if she did or not.

''I never see you around''.

''Well I see you a lot. You do a lot at the school, so it's hard to miss you''. I'm shock and at the same time curious to know more.

''Really?''.

''yeah you're pretty big you know, I mean especially your background and whats''.

''you think I'm big or my parents?''. I wanted to know because although I know I'm well knowed in school it's different when my parents involve.

''Both''.

''So what's y-''. But I was cut off before I could get the full words out by a costumer.

''Hi''. we both now turn our attention to the costumer that's standing in front of us. ''Hi, how may I help you today mam?''

''I want two servings bowl of chicken salad, and a medium size cup of  diet coke,please''. Johny takes her order.'' alright mam that will be $ 8.95''. She handed him her money while I'll go in the back to pick up her order.

After that work got a little busy but not choatic. I work with Jessica with the cooking which by the way I've been getting the hang of. I read the recipe book for cooking that Jessica had given me to take home with. Sometime before I head to bed at night when I'm not that tired that is I'll read it. So far I've been doing good but once in awhile I'll mess up everything. Work is difinetly a big experience for me. Johny, lately I don't know why but his really intense at time. I've been observing him and I know it's wrong of me to do so. For some reason his always in a rush. I mean really I barely see the guy anywhere at times. He just seem to be a guy that looks to have a whole life. One not so busy afternoon, he got off of work early.