Chapter 2: l don't think your boyfriend will appreciate your attitude

Once Shannel and I finish shopping for tomorrow group gathering party clothes preparation, we just went straight to her house so that  I could help her pack her suitcase for her trip to Florida next week. Shannel parents travels a lot to different country and different states in the U.S. So for this summer it's Florida they leaving next week. They staying at a resorts in Miami beach. Where there's going to be lot's of fun events being held there for the summer from celebrity performance to a lot more outrageous fun things. I usually go along too, when I don't have much to do over some of my summers but this summer as you can already tell I'm booked. I feel like this summer is going to be just  as  fun as Shannel summer vacation to Florida. Well maybe not just as relaxing but other than that just as fun. Making my own money being able to do whatever I please to do with  it is a blessing to me. With the money I make at work I can go as far as I want around Massachusetts and do all the cool stuff there is in this small state of mine.

Shannel came out of her big closets with two cheetah print suitcase in hand."this summer since we're going to Florida one of my fav place to be on a summer I'm going to be needing a little extra accessories to come along with". while we we're at the mall doing our last minute shopping for tomorrow's party. Shannel also did some last minute shopping of her own ."alright let's see what you'll be working with" I ask her. She started pouring all her clothes and jewels on her bed so that I could see them. Okay first of all it's way to much non-sense that  won't be necessarily needed for her take with . I inspect the clothes so I could then tell what to and not to take with her. My eyes spot this one  yellow top that has long sleeve and it's sorta looks like a winter wear. " this sweetie just won't do kk" I throw it on the floor and continuing on telling her what to take with and what not to take until finally her whole suitcase was pack. With all her need. Clothes,shoes,jewels,hair product,sunscreen and lastly cosmetic needs."hey look, how do I look in this?".Shannel said as she walk out of her bathroom wearing this really short black dress. And I mean really short  past her knee that is. It's kinda a see through dress it's cut like a shape of a V on the back of it and it pretty much show all her curves in it. "it's a hot ass dress okay but, where are you wearing this to?". She spin and look at her self on the mirror that is at the top of her dresser." to this party that they having in Florida". In my opinion this dress is to short for a girl who has a boyfriend to wear at a party without him there. "Don't you think it's too short for you to wear to this party?". She turn herself around facing me and gives me this exasperated look. I shrug. "you know just saying. I don't think your boyfriend will appreciate your attitude". She shakes her head."it's only for the summer Emily it's not like I'm going to be in Florida for eternity". I take one look up at her and think to myself she's  right it's only going to be a summer fling nothing bad could happen. So I got of her bed that I was sitting on and touch her shoulder."you right just go a head and have fun, okay?". I say to her.She smile and gives me a big huge."I'm sure going to miss you this summer".she says to me."Same here". I say to her and give her an even bigger hug to remember me by while she's having fun in Florida for the summer.