Chapter 1: Last day of school

The moment I've been waiting for is finally here.Today is the last day of school summer is now approaching.Honestly you have no idea what this mean to me right now. First of let me just start by saying that  high school can be a bunch by that I mean super complicated no matter how perfect I seem to be handling things to balance right somehow I can still  slip. Kole high don't get me wrong is a great school and our mind is on track. Kole high is a higher rate of a regular high school it's more advanced and require a scholarship an able to get excepted, high mentally,and have to be in honors class in at least six of them. So yeah I hope you can get my point here on what I  mean but if you don't let me explain this complexity a little bit more presentable to you.First my parents are like  the highest  top  business partners in Massachusetts. My parents our like super strict towards me and my big brother Macky.We're always been just a picture perfect bunch to the outside world of course nothing in life can ever be too perfect,we support each other pretty much on everything, we get special services everywhere we go that our name happen to be big at,  we overpowered alright. My Mom and dad  both own this really booming business called CLAUDS it's this auto shop system where they  fix cars and resell them for like thousand of dollars more than what it was once worth before.

     So okay what  I was saying before, so today is the last day of school which means a lot actually to me. now I finally get to get some  break form my non- stop school work and activity, now it's time to become even more responsible by earning some money on my own without the help of my Middle class parents for a try.Which is going to be hard considering that my new job at  the BREEZY mall food court area don't pay much it's only  paying me like two-hundred bucks so every two week I receive a check. I always wanted a job for like the longest because I strongly believe that without a summer job saying that I pay for something myself =to me that I'm spoil in others eyes and I so don't want people to start getting the wrong vibe from me as if I'm all that.  I Want to start providing for myself now that I just turn sixteen I want to be able to feel womanly. Although my parents don't mind taking care of me now don't get me wrong now, it's just something that they learn to respect since it's all my decision and also a good cause for me.

    The final bell that signals us all out of this hell hole finally rings at exactly three- thirty to be exact. As I walk out of my economic class and final class of the day and starts to walk down the hallway I see Shannel coming towards me with a big ass grin on her face.Her long curly blonde hair bouncing on her shoulder perfectly. Shannel if you guys must know been my best friends since like forever.Okay maybe not forever, but it's been a long while now we met each other during second grade when her and her Mom move into our neighborhood and her mom and my Mom just start to click with business stuff. Shannel Mom own this clothing line company which my mom and her consult one another on helping each other out on the business. When Shannel first move in next door to my house we basically click because we had a lot of similarities like favorite games, music, movies, most people we wanted to be like when we where little,and most favorite books we love to read, good stuff like that you know and we just basically stay bond together. Shannel and I  are going to do some last minute shopping today for this party that we're attending tomorrow night together to celebrate end of school year. Yeah it's like this really funny group gathering thing we do with all of our other friends to discuss our experience  that year in high school that just ended and how we vow to make it better  the next year on. Up to the point where we just crack on each other because um no one ever succecced at making the commitment in our little gathering there's always bond to be a fall out of why it  just couldn't happen.We all have our little  screw up in high school right ? well let's just say that fixing it up to proceed a better path is even harder to do just as we could never keep a commitment.  Because hey crazy stuff happen in high school and none of us know what the future holds on to what's coming next. 

Shannel stops on her track to give me this death squeezing hug and I'm like nearly ready to choke then she finally let her arm lay loose on my shoulder. "you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this stupid bell to ring already". Shannel said as she starts to move out of the hallway and lead the way outside of the school. I roll my eyes knowing exactly how she's feeling right now. "I just want to get out of here and go shopping so we can attend this party tomorrow night". I said to her. And I know that I seem to be making this sound like a big deal, well that's because it is  like half of the school get to attend this group gathering thing,therefore we need to look our best some of  us are like never going to see each other during this whole summer until like when school starts again so yeah we gotta look super hot."yeah, and you should know that Davin's coming with Jake to the gathering tomorrow night".I roll my eyes again hearing this.Davin if you must know is my X boyfriend whom I dated for a year and a half and after we Brook up because he cheated  on me with the school most popular slut at our school. Once when we all had attended this Halloween custom party at one of his friend house. And Jake is Shannel current boyfriend whom she's been dating now for a year. Now I say this to Shannel."great just my luck for the summer". Shannel give me this pity look and say."Aw what happen to the best summer? your new job,I'm sure it be lot's of fun". Despite my all out rage for a minute there I had to laugh."you such a goofy head.But really thanks". Shannel has always been there for me which is why we're so inseparable.