Chapter:6 Overwhelmed

'' In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.'''

 By: Bill Cosby

At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself as of now. Encouraging qoutes is the only way I can attain myself. While driven to work I decided to drop by starbuck and get myself some breakfast to eat. I leave starbuck with two large cup of coffe. One for Jessica and one for me knowing that I will needed later.

By the time I got to work Johny and the rest of the employees were doing they daily routines. I went in the to punch in my card before preceding to work. Today my main job is to stay in  the back and cook. Which I'm highly upset about becqause cooking is not really my thing. Johny get to stay at the cashier with the help of this other guy who works here. I open  the pantry door and start to take out the essential thigns that I'll need for today. I have been  more envolve in cooking though. I even enroll myself in a cooking class for a short couple of weeks only. Well the summer fun part as for how that is going. Well I'm sorta screwed. Most of my friends went away for the summer. And Shannel and I  have been communicating with each other. On OOVOO,facebook,phone calls/text messages, and even on skype.

''Morning'' . Startled by her voice I jump. Seeming that I was alone at my corner.

''Jeez Jessica you scared me''

'' Oh I did, sorry.'' She said sounding apologetic.

''it's alright, so what's sup?'' 

'' good, I went out last night and now I'm really sleepy''. She said while at the same time yarwning.

''speaking of sleepy, I went to starbuck and got us coffe. It's behing you on top of the shelf''

''oh thank god, you're a life saver''. She takes the lid off and start to chug it down before finally bringing the cup down.

''there that should do it''. Kelly burst right in, while juggling cleaning utensil in both hands.

''morning girls''

''hey, hey you need help? you look a little overwhelmed''

''sure can use some, I've been cleaning this place since early this morning''

''poor you, lucky for me today all I have to do is cook.''

I snorted. ''yeah, like that's not hard enough''

'' not really, I think cooking can be fun sometime''. She said this in a cheeerful voice. Kelly walk inside the storage room follow by Jessica who's helping her out.

So I did some reseach and find out that this food court is popular for it's famous dishes and the surrounding of it. It's located upstairs inside the mall and has an amazing view  from up here. The actual name of this place is Big Plate's. Every ever so minute, one of the employee will come in the kitchen and tell me what food to cook and I'll have ten to thirty minutes to cook it all. I'm not exactly  a chef or anything big as to place me on this position. But I only cook the easy stuff Jessica cooks the heavy foods not me.

It's almost time for me to go home and I couldn't be more beat up than I am right now. Today is wednesday and I've been working since 9:30 AM till 5:00 PM. So I guess you can imagine my exhaustion. Just then Kelly enter the kichen.

'' finally, free at last''. She huff.

'' you tired? I thought were goign out'' ask Jessica.

''oh yeah, yeah we still  are but I'm tired of work''

''Emily you should come with us''. Jessica says bluntly.

''totally it be fun''

''what will?''. I ask