The Strangest Thing

Junior.Emily Young is just another typical girl.She's popular, smart, nice. sweet cool and into lot's of sports. Emily as you can predict is normal.She get's lots of attention from her school Kole High which her older brother a senior, Macky Young also attend.The last day of school is finally here and Emily can't wait for her first summer job at the BREEZY mall food court area.When Emily starts work the second day of her summer.She's really excited about the responsibility she's about to have to be able to make her own money finally. Except work is turning out to be not as fun as she was expecting it to be.It's actually turning out to be too serious and now Emily miss every fun thing about summer, her best friend Shannel Tompson who get's to have loads of fun because unlike Emily she didn't get a summer job. Her co-worker Johny Davis/ manager is always pushing her to do her work properly which she hates since she use to being perfect and not have others judge her.Johny claim that he attend Kole which Emily can't quite recall.Slowly a connections start to draw Emily more and more into Johny which is weird since Johny ls not her type at all.He's wayyy to serious and does not live to have fun not even the least of it. So how come she can't suddenly stop thinking about him?