chapter 4

Henry was smiling awkwardly as he stood up to confront this man. He was at least 6'6, towering over Henry. He had little stubbles of hair on his chin, and his hair was pulled back in a little ponytail. He had on a purple uniform that you would think was from him being working at freddy's or something, and a golden security badge over his heart, and a purple tie. This man surely loved purple. He looks pretty hot you thought to yourself. Wait, what the hell are you thinking?!?!!! Your 19, and he looks to be in his late 30's!!! Hes prolly married to..... you dont know why, but the last thought made you a bit sad. "(Y/n), this Is William Afton. He is the co-owner of freddys, and he is my best friend. I asked him to come here to meet you, but.... the timing was definitely not the best, since you JUST woke up." Herny says, breaking the horrible silence. "O-o-ok..... h-hi... Mr. A-aft-ton...." you struggle to say from having such a dry throat. "Please, ca-" "sweetheart. Dont speak right now, you need water. You were in a coma for 9 days, and you havnt had any water for a super long time, even before the..... accident....." Henry gets up and gets you a cup of cold water with a little bit of honey in it. You smile a weak smile at him as you take it out of his hand and take a small sip of it.
"Well, like I was saying. Please my dear, call me William. Mr. Afton just makes me feel so old."
"Well that's because you are Mr. Afton" Henry putting an emphasis on the name Mr. Afton.
Henry just smirks as william glares at him and you swear you could see a slight shimmer behind his back where his hands were and a glint of purple in his eyes, but it was gone as fast as it came. "Hey, I'm only in my early 30's dipshit." "WILLIAM!!"
You just giggle a little bit.
"Dad, it's fine. I hear you saw worse things all the time, and you let me as well. Hehe." William smirks at you and you blush a little. Why is his smirk so attractive?? You think to yourself.
"Well, let me see what ya got, hotshot~" William says in a slightly seductive voice, which makes you blush more.
"Hmmmm, ok, bettttttt. Fuuccccking shit puss-" "(the name your parents call you when they are pissed at you) EMILY!!! WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT SAYING THOSE THINGS!!?????!!!!!?" "But daaaaadddddd" you give him puppy eyes and william looks at you with a bigger smirk then ever humanly possible. "No buts young lady. No means no" "but I'm not a child anymo-"
Right as you were trying to finish your sentence, the doctor came in.
"Ahhh, great to see you awake, Ms. Emily. (Sorry if that's not your last name, more then likely isn't, bit it needs to be for the story fo work) luckily, you only have a few more days left in here, because you healed most of the way when you were in your coma. It's still gonna hurt like crazy, but we will give you pain killers for that. That is what they are for, right?" He smiles and laughs at his own joke. You just smile weakly, because of how much of a dad joke that was.
"Your nurse is gonna come in here every morning to change your bandages. Speaking of that, you will have tons of scares, but luckily, the spring locks didn't go in deep enough to hit any nerves or tendons. Your nurses name is Ms. Blank. You have to call her that, because 
You smile brightly and you giggle from joy. "Thank you so much!!" you nearly scream because of how happy you were. The doctor was about to speak, but then Henrys phone rang. 

He pulls it out of his pocket to see the caller ID, when his face went from happy and full of life, to pale, and sad. He even looked a little scared. "I-I'm sorry, I have to take this." 

After he says that, he walks out of the room, and so does the doctor. William glances at you with a smirk, and you smile at him. 

"So, (Y/N), what type of things are you into?" William says trying to past time and to get to know you a little more. "Well, I like (the things you like), and video games. I also like mechanics! What do you like to do? Like, in your spare time out of work....." He chuckles smoothly at your question. "Oh darling, you probably dont want to know what I do in my free time....." you can kinda see a small purple glint in his eyes, and it lasted more them last time, as if something you said or something he thought had triggered it.
"Umm... what is that purple glimmer in your eyes?? Its kinda weird, but cool at the same time. Are you on of those people who can like, change their eye color??"
He laughs, which startles you a little, but you blush because your thinking about how cute it is when he laughs, or grins.... or does really anything for that matter. "I guess you could put it like that, purple is my favorite color, so I guess that that happens when I'm happy... I'm not to sure."
"Hey, can you pass me my drink?? I'm getting dry throated again..." your voice has gotten a little raspy again. "Oh yea, sure, ofcorse." He walks over to you and hands you your drink as your take a drink from it. "Thanks..." "Your welcome darling" you shiver a bit from his emphasis on the name darling, blushing slightly. "Hey, are you s-" William got abruptly interrupted by the door swinging open to a woman.
"WILLIAM??! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE HOSPITAL?!" "Oh no....." he softly mutters.

~IM BACK BABY!!!! I just had enough courage to continue with this horrible book. Also, almost 300 reads!!?!?! That's insane!!! Thank you guys so much for reading this, it means alot. I will see you guys in the next chapter!!

~noobsniper, signing off~