🦈 OVA 🦈

"Samezuka Academy Culture Festival." I read the large banner above the school entrance, Nagisa, Rei, Mako, Haru, Kou and I were visiting the school, last year Kou went and all she said was 'One word, amazing', "As expected from a private sports school, it's huge!" Rei says as we pass food stalls and tents, "We've come to the pool several times but this is our first time on this side." Mako looks at us we all nod, "Hey! Look at that! It's Samezuka-chan!" Nagisa points his finger at a red shark that seemed to have a large plume of feathers like a peacock, the four of us sweatdrop, "What in the world is that?" Rei looks at it, "Samezuka Academy's mascot character!" Nagisa claps, "So they have one too..." Mako furrows his eyebrows, "Nice." Haru sparkles, "Of course, it does suit your tastes." I hop on his back and kick my legs as if to tell a horse to walk, "Excuse me! Three of your 'Samezuka-chan Love and Friendship Rondo Sandwiches' please!" Nagisa walks off to a food stall, "Wait a second! If you eat this much now you won't be hungry for the swimming club's booth!" Rei runs over, "Speaking of which, what kind of food booth was it again?" I touch my lip, Kou ran off to the muscle contest, once her eyes laid on the sign, she bolted off without a second word, "No clue, when we asked Rin, all he said was 'Don't you dare come.' with a face that could kill." Haru shrugs and put his arms under my legs to keep me up, "Move, move!" A girl bumped into us and dropped all her groceries, "Ouch, ouch..." She fell on the floor, "Hey, are you okay?" Mako leans down, "Thank you." She gently takes his hand, "Mako's like a prince." Nagisa lights up, "What a beautiful young lady." Rei nods, "Wait. What's a girl doing in an all-boys school..." I look at the girl, we all gasp, "Nitori!" We saw his face, "The Iwatobi team? So you came?" He stands up, "We just arrived! Aii-Aii, you're so cute! It's all fluttery!" Nagisa poofs the layers of fabric up and down, "P-Please stop!" Nitori blushes in embarrassment, "Nagisa," Mako pulls him back, "Is this the outfit for the club's booth?" I ask, "Yes, Samezuka swimming club's tradition. The Maid Café from Hell!" Nitori nods, our eyes widen, "No way... Rin is... A maid?!" We all run to the cafe.

"Yaho!" Nagisa waves as we were all panting, we look at Rin, "No." I fall to the ground, "We came to see you." Mako smiles, "You actually came?" Rin had an ick mark, "No, no, no, no, no." I thump Rin's chest, "What's gotten into her?" Rin strokes my back, "You're a butler! No fair!" I look up at him as tear aggressively fall down my face, he sweatdrops, "Ah! Momo's a maid!" Nagisa runs after him and flips his skirt up, he screams in embarrassment and we saw him swimmers underneath, "Even having the sake of tradition, having the first and second years be maids, and only the third years for butlers... It's unfair!" Momo cries, I cry even harder, "I'm one year late and now I'll never see Rin in a maid costume." I cry even more, "Don't look at me like that!" He shouts at the guys who were all thinking the same thing, 'That means last year... Rin was a maid'. "Anyway, my break is in a minute so just sit and wait for me, Aii." Rin looks at him, he nods and trots over, "Welcome back, masters." He smiles, "Masters." All the first and second years come up to us, "I don't want you! I want Rin!" I thrash around, the Iwatobi boys sweatdrop. We sit down at a table, I swing my legs back and forth, "Here." Momo passes me an omurice, "By the way, where's Kou?" He bends down, we laugh, "She left us to go to a muscle contest, disappeared without a second word." I put my hands behind my head, "Thank goodness, I didn't want Kou to see me like this!" Momo cries happy tears, "Aside from that, why are you wearing a swimsuit under your skirt?" Rei asks, "I can't stay calm otherwise," He flops on the table, "It's obviously so he can go swim at anytime Rei." Haru says, "Nanase you get it!" Momo clasps his hands and slides onto the table, "Sorry for the wait," Rin walks over, "Ah! Sou-chan!" Nagisa lights up, "Sou... chan?" Sosuke's eyebrows furrow, Rin chuckles, "Aii, Momo. You can take your break too." Rin looks at them, "Really! Aii! Let's go to the Stag Beetle Cafe! Stag Beetle Cafe! Stag beetle, stag beetle!" Momo pushes him behind the curtain, "Then, shall we go too?" I stand up and stretch my back.