Chapter 7

"You guys are late!" I waved my arm at Haru and Mako who were running over, "Then are we all present and accounted for?" Mr Sasabe asks, "We're still missing Miss Amakata," Rei looks around, we saw a pink car speed past us, "Sorry to keep you all waiting, but I'm here now," Miss walks over to us in an entire holiday getaway outfit, "You must be Coach Sasabe, I've heard so many wonderful things, thank you very much for the help we couldn't have done it without you," She hands him a bento, "Wow it's really sweet of you." He takes the box, he then takes a closer look at Miss, "Have I met you before? I can't place it but you look very familiar." He asks, "Sorry but we've never met before today, I'm afraid you must have me confused with someone else," She flinches, "Is it just me but is he totally hitting on her?" I sweatdropped. "Good luck with the training camp kiddos, I'll be back to pick you up on the lats day!" Mr Sasabe drove off, we all waved, Rei went off, he was probably sea sick and went to the bathroom, "Thanks a lot Coach Sasabe!" We all waved him off, "I sure hope Rei's feeling better," Nagisa looks off, "It looks like there's a sports facility nearby, says here there's a 50 metre pool what an ideal place to train," Miss reads off a pamphlet, "Well it would be if we only had the money," I sighed, "How about I scope out for a camping sight?" Miss walks off, Mr Sasabe gave us two esky's before he left, "Hey I wonder what gift Coach Sasabe gave us," Kou and I bed down undoing the latches, "Pizza?" Kou looks at hers, "You're kidding," I looked in the esky, "Mackerel," Haru put his head on top of mine, "What the hell is it with you and mackerel?" I look up at him, "Hey you guys, you're gonna want to take a look at this," Rei points off, we all follow him. 

"Fight!" "Fight!""Fight!""Fight!""Fight!""Fight!" "Come on! Let's go! Keep pushing!" We looked down the glass and saw the 50 metre pool, "Why is the Samezuka swim team here?" Haru asks, "Look Rin's here too," I pointed at him, "What's the deal Kou?" Mako asks her, "This is a total surprise to me too, I swear! I mean it pretty much goes without saying my brother won't listen to a word I say." She holds her hands out, "Then it's a coincidence, let's go down there and say hello!" Nagisa starts to walk off, "Don't. I made him a promise, we're going head to head in district." Haru says, "Wait a sec, you're totally kidding right?" Nagisa asks. "I'd be so happy to swim in a 50 metre pool," Nagisa laid in the sand, "Powerhouse schools get special treatment, it's sad but true," Miss A says as we pitched up our tents, "Clearly those other guys are in a completely different class," Rei says, "That doesn't matter," I took a pin out of my mouth and hammered it into the ground, "Yuki's absolutely right, we came here for one reason and one reason alone, we're gonna work on our stamina as a team," Mako nods, "They may have a fancy pool but we have a deserted island!" Nagisa lights up, "Are you seriously saying a deserted island's better than a 50 metre pool?" Rei looks at him, "Well they're not that different aren't they?" Nagisa turns to him, "They're like night and day!" Rei says back, "Come on Kou, Yuki. If we don't hurry up we'll miss our check in time at the lodge," Miss Amakate walks to us, "The lodge?" The boys say, "Wait what do you mean?" Rei asks, "The way I see it, there's a lodge sitting right there, so why not? You don't expect us ladies to sleep outdoor do you, right girls?" Miss looks at us, "Couldn't have said it better," I smiled sweetly, "Yeah!" Kou giggles, "So what are we then?" Rei bends down, "Why do I suddenly feel like an outside dog?" Nagisa asks. 

"This place is nicer than I thought it'd be, they have rock bathing if it's an amenity of your interested and it says here in Summer they offer a mud facial! If we go today we get 50% off the full package!" Miss A reads, Kou and I looked out the window and saw two boys wearing the Samezuka tracksuit, we both looked at each other and looked back out longingly. Miss Amakata, Kou and I got changed into our bathing suits and went down to the beach, while the boys were doing their stamina training, the three of us lounged back and enjoyed the sea breeze and the crash of the waves, Kou brought out her pink camera and was taking photos all day."Good job you guys, I guess the training regiment from Hell must've been a little too hard after all huh? Unless my math is off you only completed half," I pass Haru his towel, "Cut us some slack Yuki, it's only our first day," Mako laughs, "Guys I'm very sorry, I'll do better tomorrow," Rei walks over with his kick board, since he wanted to stay with the boys and do the same regiment, we gave him a kick board to be safe, "Don't be so hard on yourself, you did great!" Nagisa smiles, "Thanks for the encouragement but I need to improve," Kou passes Rei his towel, "That's why were here," Mako smiles, "Hey~ That's enough push for one day boys, let's eat dinner while we still can with this gorgeous sunset," Miss A says, "Oh yeah! Tropical Barbecue!" Nagisa jumps up, "Oh no, I forgot to bring seasoning," Miss gasps, "No worry, I'll run to the lodge and pick it up," I already start running, "Thank you!" Kou shouts, I wave my arm. I was humming and jogging back to the lodge, "I'm so sorry!" I accidentally bumped into someone as they were leaving the convenience store, "Hey you're Rin's girlfriend aren't you?" The boy asks, I cock my head, "How'd it already spread so quickly?" I asked, "Well I was just thinking, you and him were so friendly before," He says, "Ohh, that was because we were best friends back in Australia," I laughed, "Is everything okay?" I saw Rin, "Hey Rin," I looked up at him, "Yuki... Nitori why don't you go head back to the dormitory," Rin was holding a bag.