The Majin Android part 3

(No pov)

After y/n had awoken from the battle with 21's evil counterpart he joined Goku and the others to find the rest of the Z fighters to gain enough power to defeat her they had found most everyone even Vegeta

Y/n: glad to see you in one piece Vegeta that attack caught us off guard.

Vegeta: don't remind me.

Goku: this is bad, all the clones are suddenly disappearing.

18: the other 21 is most likely eating them.

Y/n: then let's fix that.

21: what do you mean?

Y/n: Let's all separate into groups and go defeat any clones we stumble upon that way she won't be able to gain anymore power, otherwise I fear we won't be enough to stop her.

21: that sounds like a great plan.

Y/n: 21, 18, 17 and I will be group one, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu will be group two, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan will be group three.

Trunks: what about us!?

Goten: yeah we want to fight too!

21: I don't think it's wise for them to fight, they are kids after all.

Trunks: who you calling a kid old lady!?

21: old lady?

Goten: stop looking at us as just kids we can fight!

21: weather you can fight or not doesn't matter this is dangerous.

Y/n: ENOUGH!

21/Goten/Trunks: Eep!

Y/n: Goten, Trunks you're staying with Bulma to protect her and the device otherwise not many people here will have the power needed to do what they need to do.

Goten: aww ok.

Trunks: fine.

Y/n: 21.

21: y-yes?

Y/n: Don't worry about them after all they have fought Buu before.

21: I see.

Y/n: Bulma make sure they stay within your range so the device isn't damaged.

Bulma: ok!

Y/n: alright now let's get....

Goku: wait, what about Buu?

Buu was seen sleeping soundly with nothing able to wake him up.

Y/n: Don't bother trying let's just go he'll wake up eventually.

(Timeskip your pov)

We were flying south to survey the area for any signs of clones and luckily we found some.

Y/n: there! By that rock formation.

We flew down and looked at the clones before us.

Y/n: Let's go! GRAAAAAH!

I transformed to super saiyan two and charged directly at the clones.

21: wait we need a plan!

18: Don't bother after all he is a Saiyan now so of course he'll just charge in for a fight.

21: what do mean "He's a Saiyan now"?

I was up against a frieza and Ginyu clone and I swung at the frieza with my left leg sending him flying then I grabbed the Ginyu with my tail by the throat and spun around a few times before throwing him into the frieza.