The Majin Android pt 2

We were at the lab waiting for 16 to answer our questions.

17: huh I never knew this place existed.

Y/n: well back before cell absorbed the two of you Gero had a secret sub lab that contained this timelines cell but Krillin destroyed it

18: he did mention that.

Y/n: at least you didn't get absorbed twice heh.

17: yeah.

16: there are labs like this one all over the world even I don't know how many there are.

18: hmm...so where's 21?

16: she's in another room and should wake up soon.

18: I see.

17: so who is 21 anyway?

Y/n: yeah I've scanned multiple different timelines when I was a student for Black and Zamasu and studied them and never have I seen this type of android one that can eat others cell was different and used his tail to absorb 18 and 17 to obtain his "perfect form" but this 21 seems different.

18: how?

Y/n: well let's take buu for example, he can turn people into candy and eat them for power and 21 said "he looks so delicious" implicating she can turn people to candy as well.

16: Android 21 is an android that was created from the cells of countless warriors and brilliant researchers she's even stronger than Cell ever was.

Y/n: no wonder her power was enormous.

17: even stronger than cell

16: cell evolved from fighting Goku eventually becoming stronger than the Cell we know.

Y/n: that's a bit disturbing.

16: but 21's completely different she already has more potential than cell ever possessed and her most dangerous quality is her urge to feed she can power herself up endlessly by feeding on other creatures.

Y/n: so she CAN turn people into candy.

17: damn....so she's an even bigger monster than cell.

18: a monster? That's putting it lightly why does she need to obtain energy from other creatures anyway?

16: this is just a guess but I think some of the cells inside 21 are going berserk her urge to feed takes on a new persona and opposes her true nature that's how violent these cells are.

For the next couple of minutes we talked about 21's urge to feed and how to keep it under control and how the linking system came into play then the soul inside 18 was given an option to go back to his original body but he wished to stay and help 21.

Y/n: well good I say we need all then help we can get.

18: alright we're going to destroy more clones you coming?

Y/n: yeah.

21: wait for me!

21 rushed over to us

21: I'm doing better now.

17: are you sure your fit to go?

16: I Believe it should be fine but let the soul inside 18 suppress the urges from time to time.

Y/n: alright then let's go have some fun!

Over the course of multiple hours we destroyed multiple clones that we've come across then we came to a rocky field.

17: you've managed to unlock alot of 18's power I didn't expect that from you.

18: yeah we've still got a ways to go but I think we're getting used to fighting like this.