Time Patrol?

(This takes places after Moro and isn't connected with the story.)

After the battle with Moro Goku, Vegeta, and Y/n were training for the possibility of anymore dangerous foe that may appear.

Goku: "Ultra Malice" Huh? A bit creepy for a transformation.

Vegeta: it's power is impressive but it's aura is most certainly off-putting.

Y/n: that's the idea, in order to fully utilize Ultra Malice the opponent must be overcome with fear and they will act out without thinking properly, giving me time to do what needs to be done.

Then suddenly, a presence came to the saiyans senses and on instinct, their backs were up against one another.

Goku: this power!

Vegeta: it's heading this way!

Y/n: get ready you two!

Goku: it's like a whole Universe is heading in our direction.

Vegeta: a being like this couldn't be here and not be sensed.

Then with not warning a figure too fast for the trio to see kicked Goku away from the group and caught him by the front of his Gi as both Vegeta and Y/n went to intervene the person simply swatted them away with just a stare.

Vegeta: lowly Scum!

Vegeta shot a gamma burst flash as the person then put Goku in front of the attack.

Goku: Vegeta!

Goku was able to kick the assailants hand and escaped to the duos side as the attacker simply stood and took the blast which did nothing.

Vegeta: Wait...You're!

Vegito: you were me at some point in time so introductions aren't needed.

Vegeta: how are you here separated from us!

Y/n: tch! You're from another dimension.

Vegito: bingo...you have visited and been visited by parallel worlds, and this baffles you?

Goku: why did you attack us?

Vegito: I'll get straight to the point then, I work for the time patrol.

Vegeta: and what does this time patrol want from us?

Vegito: the time patrol stops disturbances within the flow of time, some time ago you three caused a time distortion that could have collapsed the entire time continuum, a feat that shouldn't have been possible by a mere Gogeta and human.

Y/n: let me guess, my existence in this dimension?

Vegito: yeah, thanks to you being here the original flow of time has been messed with by you interfering in matters only these two should be a part of.

Y/n: the time I came from is gone, I could've went with Trunks and Mai but I chose to stay, is that so wrong?

Vegito: of course it is, during the tournament of power you caused Both Goku and Vegeta to Fuze into Vegito and fight Kefla when it was Goku in his Sign state that beat her in the original timeline, not to mention android 21.

Y/n: I helped do what was needed to safe earth and my friends, if that's so wrong then you're pathetic.

Vegito: what you did could've destroyed us all, and when they fuzed into Gogeta fighting Broly they caused the dimensional rift to break open. Letting anyone into this world.

Vegeta: what are you on about?

Vegito: you two have become reliant on that dance, and he must either be destroyed or surrender, you three are a threat to every world there is, even if this time is only slightly off track.