my thoughts

So the new movie just came out and me being not one to care about spoilers watched Goresh's spoiler review of the movie and before I go into it here both two things I want to say, #1 I make this story as a sort of hobby same for my other ones, I do not take it seriously it's just for fun, #2 stories like mine should not be put into film for it is just what it is a Fan Story, I will explain but I will also be spoiling the movie so if you do not want to be spoiled then just hold off and wait until it comes out for the west or wherever you live on August 19th then read my thoughts but here's my full opinion on this movie further down or to the side however you read on this app.

The movie is pretty much a fanfiction but officially produced by a big company, they take characters from a big show/manga and turn them into this hodgepodge of shit, Piccolo is an absolute fucking idiot in the movie, he got Pan to play along being kidnapped by the RR Army and ends up putting Pan in real danger only because he knew prior to it that they were making another Cell, and Gohan is supposed to be able sense danger same for any of the Z Fighters, But how in the Fuck can he not sense his own daughter in danger, Why did Goku show more concern for Pan in the show than Gohan in the movie, and not to mention that this movie also tries to redeem Gohan but do the exact same thing they did with him in the Buu saga, he gets stronger but then can't catch a senzu bean like he did with the potara and boom he's useless for a good bit of time.

But the thing that makes me mad the most is that Cell is this stupid Kaiju that can't speak or use any real techniques, this is not the most amazing Villain that I remember, and there's no real fight, they struggle, Gohan gets a new form and boom Cell Max is dead, there's is no real fight and that is one of DragonBalls quirks, the amazing fights in it and they screwed up something that could've been amazing, as stupid as it sounds I would've loved the Kaiju Cell to be this cocoon to a perfect Cell and he and Gohan fight for at least a while and do a call back to the beam Stuggle in the Cell Saga, Gohans new form is ok at best but cut the hair just a bit back, this is ssj2 but longer and grey, also this new form is just El Blanco, we let Golden Frieza go because it was Cool but Orange Piccolo? Really? This is so lazy, he looks later in the movie as a copy paste of Lord Slug but orange.

I will still be watching the movie with a few friends once it comes out in America but I'm disappointed in what they did to 3 amazing characters, if anyone has something to add or say go ahead, but the only thing I think this movie did pretty cool was Vegeta beating Goku and 21 being canon.