Behold, Ultra Malice and the end.

Moro was overwhelmed with fear, y/ns new transformation not only increased his power, but also had an effect on those near him.

They felt fear, dread, hopelessness, that there was no way to win, but this transformation wasn't the only thing y/n gained from training.

Y/n: hmph!

Y/n flicked his hand up and all the z fighters gained their energy back and looked good as new.

Gohan: a-amazing, I feel great!

Goku: the hole in my chest is gone!

Vegeta: what type of training did he do?

Y/n: Don't bother Vegeta, this form and the powers along with it are not for mere mortals to comprehend.

Vegeta: tch! He comes back from being trained by the Supreme Kai and suddenly he thinks he's at the top.

Y/n: because I am.

Moro: h-h-how did you gain such power!

Y/n: ...let me tell you something you told us on namek...."what use does dead men need information for?"

Moro: guh!

Y/n shot forward and used his head to send Moro flying back into a rock formation, he then floated up and looked down at Moro who was just getting up from the attack as a white halo appeared behind y/ns back

Y/n: Blades of judgment!

Ten red portals appeared as the Halo opened up as large beams shot down quicker than any of the fighters could keep up with.

They hit around near Moro and some even pierced his body, pinning him to the ground and they all simultaneously blew up and made a very large crater where Moros body was.

Piccolo: i-is he?

Y/n: If you think hiding will save you, then I have something to tell you.

Y/n appeared behind Moro who was trying to sneak up on Goku and steal his energy.

Goku: woah!

Goku fell back as Moro tried grabbing him, but suddenly Moros hands fell off.

Moro: uh....GAAAAAAAH!

Moro screamed in pain as blood burst from where his hands once were.

Y/n: I can feel all those you have devoured, and they are crying for me to bring upon you the fear they have felt tenfold.

Moro: impossible!

Y/n: Wrong, I am possible.

Y/n used his now white tail and smacked Moro away following after him in a burst of light, appearing infront of him as he flew back.

Y/n spin kicked Moro to the ground and used four energy chains to keep Moro in place.

Moro: Bastard! Let go of me!

Y/n: I shall bring upon a new Era of peace and eradicate those whom would wish to bring chaos instead.

Y/n brought his left hand up into a fist

Y/n: I am the strongest in the universe.