Birth of a God

Y/n: so....what needs to be done?

Shin: there are many requirements to begin a kai, Zamasu already did the dance to you and taught you how to heal, and telekinesis. But there's more to be done.

Y/n: well then...let's get started!

Y/n went under long and grueling training, it took him ten days to complete most of it but Moro wouldn't wait any longer for him to complete his training and would try to devour earth.

(On earth)

Vegeta had come to the rescue and wax able to drain Moro of most of his energy until Moro devoured seven-three and had the protectors of earth backed up in a corner.

21 had come to assist to the best of her abilities but...

18: 21 get out of here!

17: you're still pregnant remember!

Moro: Oh? Was I brought a light snack?

Moro vanished and grabbed onto 21s neck and slowly started to drain her energy and the babies until a certain Warrior appeared with a not so happy aura.

Y/n: Moro.

Moro: hm?

Moro was kicked in the gut and sent back a few feet until he stopped himself.

Y/n: 21.

21: thanks for the....

Y/n: get going, the baby will live but I need to know you won't be around to see this fight.

21: wh...why?

Y/n: just go....

21 left y/n to face down Moro alone.

Gohan: y/n...h..he's really strong....

Gohan was struggling to breathe.

Y/n looked around his surroundings and saw everyone incredibly injured or nearly dead.

Moro: you shouldn't have come but then again you're just another meal.

Y/n: tell me Moro...

Moro: yes?

Y/n: for what reason did you have to steal others life energy, terrorizing, and killing them in the process over your entire lifetime?

Moro: simple, The weak die and the strong survive..

Y/n: then...I'll show you true terror.

The air had gotten bone chilling as Krillin was shaking same for the others.

Krillin: how'd it get so cold so quickly?

Piccolo: l...look at y/n, his aura is....

Gohan: horrifying...

A pure white aura surrounded y/n and Moro felt dread.

Y/n: you'll die along with your subordinates, but before all that....I want to hear you scream.

(1 day ago)

Shin: this is the last thing I can teach you for now, you must learn to let go of the past and focus on the future.

Y/n was thrusted from his body and sent into a void until he came across a familiar feeling....one he hated.

Dad: you useless sack of shit!

Y/n had come back to the memory of his "family", he watched his younger self get beaten and tossed around like a plaything until his opened a door and moved on to the next memory.

Black: come with us mortal child, let us extinguish these pathetic primitive creatures and this world will finally see true justice.

Younger y/n took Blacks hand and the older y/n moved on.

He kept reliving his training and fights in the future until he came across a memory that he was unfamiliar with.

Vegeta was facing down Black and Black spoke thus...

Black: you mortals...always taking what doesn't belong to you...

Vegeta: what the hell do you mean?

Black: that boy...I raised him to be strong, to be better, to be a God...but you corrupt him with your pathetic words and actions, and now I'll have the burden of killing him.

Vegeta: hmph! Like you care after all he's what you hate right?

Black: wrong....he was like a son I'd never had, and you took that from me...

Y/n felt himself being pulled by an unknown force until he was back in the void with an interesting individual.

Y/n: Hello, my old master.

Black: Hello y/n.

Y/n: what do you want?

Black: to help...

Y/n: for what gain?

Black: no gain...I had come to realize something....mortals themselves aren't the issue....it's Malice.

Y/n: Malice?

Black: Malice is a disease that plagues even the gods themselves and it must be terminated.

Y/n: how do you propose I do that..run around telling others to be kind?

Black: no....kill them all.

Y/n: I'm no Villain anymore.

Black: you're right...you're a god, so act like one and protect the ones you love even if they hate you for it.

Y/n felt oddly calm but in the real world Shin started shivering.

Shin: never in my life have I met someone with so much Malice, even more than Buu.

Y/n woke up and looked to the sky.

Y/n: *inhale*..........

(Present)

Y/n: *exhale*..........

Y/n looked at Moro and when Moro looked dead at his eyes, they turned shiny white

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Y/n started to change, his hair stood straight up and became pure white like a kais

Y/n: Prepare yourself....for you imminent demise.

Y/n: I promise you that the hell has only begun, and by the end you'll be begging for the gods forgiveness but spoiler warning

Y/n: I promise you that the hell has only begun, and by the end you'll be begging for the gods forgiveness but spoiler warning...I won't be listening.

So thoughts? I was kinda fighting myself for a pure shiny black hair and this one, I had the black one put in but couldn't find any good images to portray the forms appearance, so this was the best thing I could find, but nevertheless get ready for the next chapter, it'll be longer I promise. Good night/day whatever. Stay safe!