Chapter 9

Angie smiled softly before kissing Tsumugi. "It's alright, I forgive you!" She said in a bubbly tone. It truly did make Tsumugi feel better that Angie wasn't angry. Tsumugi moved closer to Angie wrapping her arms around the artist whispering into her ear, "Angie, will you love me forever?" Angie's eyes shot wide before getting up from Tsumugi's embrace. "How- how did you remember those words, Tsumugi?!" Angie questioned, her face a bright red. "Well, how could I forget? Those words...made me feel something so so different that I couldn't bare to forget. Even after what team Danganronpa-." Tsumugi was cut off my Angie kissing her deeply.

Tsumugi blushed at the sudden movement but her body moved as she wrapped her arms around Angie. "I love you, Tsumugi! I've always have ok?! I've loved you since that god awful killing game, I've loved you since high school, since you've helped me with everything!" Angie's voice lost the bubbly tone it usually had. Tsumugi started at the artist until she continued. "Tsumugi, I refused to take the medication because I don't want to forget all the good moments we had. What you said, what I said. I couldn't forget you, I wouldn't forget you." Angie said, tears forming in her eyes.

The cosplayer froze. She didn't know what to say, Angie just confessed everything to her in one go. Tsumugi couldn't believe it. "I," she began to speak, "I didn't know you were so fond of me, Angie." Tsumugi said with a slight smile cuffing Angie's face and kissing her softly. "Angie...it's alright, I'm deeply in love with you." The cosplayer said with a smile pulling Angie back down onto her chest. "I could say it over and over again, Angie. I love you, I'm so so proud of you for everything you've done." Angie gasped before letting out held back sobs, Tsumugi rubbed the girls back cooing at her.

"You seem, tired. Please rest, my angel." Tsumugi said. Angie smiled at the nickname, 'Angel'. It was perfect. Angie obeyed as her eyes shut holding onto Tsumugi tightly, her breath slowing. It indicated Angie was fast asleep.

Tsumugi whispered to Angie. "I'll always love you forever, thank you. Thank you so much, Angie Yonaga.."