Chapter 6

Tsumugi woke up to the sound of footsteps. In her room. She was in her bed staring at the figure. It was Kirumi.

"Good morning, Tsumugi."
"Good morning?"
"You seemed puzzled."
"Well..yes you just appeared in my room."
"Well, I am the ultimate maid. It would only make sense that I tend to your needs. Your needs to get fresh air."
"Fresh air?"
"They're letting us open these windows. You should come down for breakfast. Ah, and before you ask. No, no one is mad at you."
"Are you...sure?"
"Of course."

Kirumi reacher her hand out to mine pulling the girl to her feet leading her to the cafeteria. Everyone seemed...normal. Kokichi was being a pain, Miu was being Miu. It all seemed normal and it made Tsumugi happy. But still, no sign of Angie. She saw Tenko and Himiko sitting at a small round table eating breakfast. She had no clear with what to do nor where to sit. Tsumugi stood there, looking at everyone praying Angie would show up and everything would be ok. Right up until she felt her body move back to her room. Tsumugi opened the door to her rooming eyeing it in disgust, until her eyes rested upon what seemed to be a cardigan. It was a calm yellow and it smelt good. Tsumugi knew who's it was but her mind didn't want to think about the possibility that Angie truly was gone forever. The girl kisses the yellow cardigan before laying down on her bed holding it closely. The smell was just like Angie, all she could picture was Angie. Angie smiling, Angie eating, Angie laughing, Angie playing outside. Her mind was consumed by Angie.

It reminded Tsumugi of the words Angie told her. "Will you love me forever and always? I want to survive with you, Tsumugi! Atua will help us all!" Her voice made Tsumugi's heart melt with joy, she felt warm tears down her face. That whole trial made Tsumugi hate herself, she was so happy when the first few trials happened, but when it came down to Angie she hated it all. That's the main reason she officially gave up, she hated being the mastermind. All she wanted was Angie.

The cardigan officially lost it smell. It's been about a month since the killing game and still no Angie. Team Danganronpa instructed for people to start heading home once they felt better. But Tsumugi wasn't leaving without Angie. Dead or alive. Just one kiss. That's all I'll need. Tsumugi said to herself as she made her way to one of the guards.

"Excuse me, is there any records of an Angie Yonaga?"
"Her ultimate?"
"Artist."
"Med Bay 3."
Those words made Tsumugi's heart race. She nodded at the guard as she made her way down there, she looked at the door with worry. She started shaking once again before the door swung open. Tsumugi's eyes lit up, it was Angie. Angie had a sad expression on her face. Tsumugi's face formed a frown. "Did you need anything?" Angie asked. Her voice didn't contain a heavy accent, it was still there but it wasn't as strong as it used to be. There were dark shadows around her eyes and it seemed she had gotten much smaller. All Tsumugi wanted to do was hug the tiny artist. Her body moved to hug Angie, thankfully Angie accepted the hug. She smelt so good. Kiss her. Tsumugi listened to the voice in her head as she leaned in to kiss Angie, the artist also accepted the gesture and let their lips lock together for a short kiss.