Chapter 2

Angie's phone buzzed, she grabbed the phone her eyes locked onto the screen.
"Hey! So sorry for the late response! I was doing plans for my next cosplay, and I'd love to hangout with you!"
Angie felt a rush of excitement and happiness rush through her body. "Yes! Yes! YES! PRAISE ATUA!" Angie giggled falling onto her bed blushing like crazy. "I did it..." she said in a soft tone. Sleep got the best of Angie as she fell into a deep sleep.

Angie felt hands touch her, every inch of her body was being touched. The hands were soft and looked very feminine. She felt long hair touch her skin, the hair was also extremely soft. Angie ran her fingers through the woman's hair, it was smooth and it brought comfort and safety to Angie. Soon, she felt the figures lips touched hers, Angie wrapped her arms around the figured going in for another kiss until she was awoken by the beeping of her alarm. Angie shot on breathing heavily, her face was hot and red. She touched her lips and smiled, then her eyes opened wide seeing the time. "Oh shit I'm going to be late!" She yelled hopping into the bathroom doing her regular routine, and hopping back into her room getting dressed. She desperately grabbed the gift and her keys running down the stairs to the living room. Angie opened the door running outside, the morning heat finally hit her as she was sprinting to the nearby park.

By the time Angie reached the park she was out of breathe and was sweating. She looked up at a nearby bench to see Tsumugi sitting down peacefully while flipping through pages of what seems to be a manga. Angie's face lit up, "Tsumugiiiiii!!!" Angie yelled with joy as she ran over to her. The blue haired girl turned around and smiled to Angie as she made her way to her.
"Good afternoon, Angie."
"Good afternoon to you too, Tsumugi!"
Tsumugi fixed her glasses putting her book down pulling a small box from her bag. "Here, I thought you'd like it." Angie blushed carefully taking the box from the girl. "T-Thank you Tsumugi." Angie said with a smile carefully opening the box. Her eyes lit up and a squeal left her mouth. Tsumugi put a hand over her mouth as she giggled at the excited girl.
"Do you like to?"
"Do I like it?! Hell yeah I like it!"
"Ah. I'm glad."
It was a new set of acrylic paint. Angie's gift would never be able to pull through. "Oh, I also brought you something." Tsumugi hummed as her eyes lit up to the sight of the flowers and the packets of tea and chocolate. She blushed softly as she took the gifts from Angie, "Oh Angie you're such a sweetheart!" She screamed of joy. Angie felt her face getting hotter and hotter every time Tsumugi moved her lips. The two sat and talked, got food from a nearby food truck, and talked some more. Near the end of the day they were sitting by a pond feeding the little ducks and geese. Tsumugi watched Angie as she threw bread into the water for the animals to eat, she slowly got closer to Angie holding onto her hand. Angie's face went completely red as she felt the taller girls hands caress her hands. They were smooth, almost like the figure in Angie's dream. She was trialing off that she didn't even notice Tsumugi was even closer, to the point their eyes locked up on each other's. Angie slowly leaned into locking her lips onto Tsumugi's. The taste of her blueberry chapstick was now in Angie's mouth, her lips were soft, softer than anything Angie has ever touched. Tsumugi caressed Angie's cheek before pulling away for air. The two girls looked at her each, both blushing. Tsumugi smiled at Angie before patting her on the head. "You're absolutely adorable, Angie." Angie's eyes lit up, tears started to form in her eyes as she hugged Tsumugi tightly. "You're the first person to ever think that of me! The first to not think I'm annoying!" Angie stopped, the tears were now pouring down her face before continuing, "Tsumugi, I like you!"

Tsumugi looked at the crying girl pulling her closer, rubbing her back in circles. Tsumugi picked Angie up leading her to her car setting her down in the front seat and the gifts in the back. She started the car as she slowly drove down to her own home. All while driving, she held Angie's hand tightly. Her hands were so much smaller than Tsumugi's, they were so smooth. They finally reached Tsumugi's home. It was a small home, not a family sized but mostly a home to fit at least two people. Tsumugi brought Angie in slowly placing her on the couch, crawling onto the smaller girl who was blushing. Tsumugi kissed Angie with great passion before slowly undoing her shirt.