Chapter 5

Angie shot up from a bed breathing heavily. She couldn't breathe. Angie felt a sharp pain on her head and throat, it was so painful. Tears filled Angie's eyes as she held onto her throat, the artist started coughing soon her small cries turning into sobs. "T-Tsumugi!" The girl cried holding onto her neck tighter. She cried out for Tsumugi even more, the pain was getting to her, Angie was remembering everything. After the killing game, Team Danganronpa gave them something to ease their memories from the game, they called it a "generous donation." It didn't matter to Angie, she couldn't think straight, all she could remember was the sharp pain from being hit in on the head.

Angie cried for what seemed like hours, practically squeezing her neck. She was cold and shaking, she couldn't handle it anymore. Soon a light entered the room, it was Tsumugi. The cosplayer ran over to Angie holding onto her tightly rubbing her back in circles. "Shh, it's all alright Angie." She said. Angie grabbed onto Tsumugi holding onto her. Tsumugi understood what was going on, she kept comforting Angie before pulling out her phone.

Ultimate Cosplayer has come online...
Tsu: Miu, are you awake by any chance?
Bad Bitch Inventor Miu Iruma has come
online
Miu: Yo.
Tsu: Have you and Kaede been having issues with what team Danganronpa gave you?
Miu: The fuck you asking for?! That shit ended years ago!
Tsu: It's Angie.
Miu: Damn that bible thumper?!
Tsu: Miu!
Miu: Hey, it's true. But whatever, yeah it's been working. I don't even need to take it anymore baby! If there's something up with that fuckin' bobble head, maybe she hasn't been taking them meds since we got em'.
Tsu: Wait, that almost makes sense! The bottle said to take once every day...hm. Ok, thank you so much Miu!
Miu: No problem tits
Bad Bitch Inventor Miu Iruma and Ultimate Cosplayer has come offline...

That was it. Tsumugi knew there was something off about Angie. "Jeez, I really should've just asked Kirumi or...or hell Kaede." She said to herself. Tsumugi continued to rub Angie's back. Her sobs had fully stopped and she was probably asleep as her breathing had calmed down. The blueberry haired girl tucked Angie back into bed before pulling a small pill bottle out of her dresser. Tsumugi didn't remember much from the killing game either, but on days she could remember things in fragments. It didn't bother her much but it still worried her.

Tsumugi crawled into bed with Angie slowly letting her white hair keeping her eyes on her at all times. "Oh how much I love you...I am so sorry for everything I've done." Tsumugi said in a quiet tone. Angie held onto Tsumugi's arm snoring softly. "Everything will be alright..I assure you my love."

It took Tsumugi back. Back to after the killing game, she was in a small room with a singular bed with an end table by its side. Tsumugi sat in the bed shaking, she could feel the pain still. No matter how much pain pills she took, her body was just filled with pain. A small knock was heard, a faint voice was calling for Tsumugi. "It's time to eat. Hurry up." It was a mans voice. It felt like ages since she's seen light, she walked out of the room to see a crying Kirumi apologizing over and over to Ryoma. Tsumugi payed no attention as she walked to what seemed to be a cafeteria, all eyes were on her. She looked Keebo in the eyes, they were full of what seemed like fear. She took a mental note to apologize to everyone, especially Kaede.

She sat down at an empt table as a tray was slid over to her, she nodded her head and stared at the tray. No emotion whatsoever. She wanted to apologize to Angie, but she hadn't seen her anywhere, a sharp pain was sent to her heart. Tsumugi heard a clank! On the table. She turned her head and saw Tenko. Who was smiling at Tsumugi. The cosplayer gave the girl a faint smile as she turned back to her tray. Only silverware and faint crying filled the cafeteria. Still no sign of Angie. Finally, Tenko broke the silence.

"Are you waiting for Angie?"
"No."
"I can so tell you're lying...I overheard some of the team say it was possible some people who died won't make it back."
"Oh really? I share no concern whatsoever. Where's Himiko?"
"Bed. I said I'd bring her food."

That was the last thing Tenko said to Tsumugi before getting up and leaving. After a while at picking at her food, she threw it out heading back to her room. Her cold dark room. She sat on the bed looking out a tinted window, wondering what she was even thinking. Soon tears filled her eyes thinking about what Tenko said. Angie was a small girl, so it'd make sense if she didn't make it. That only made it worse. Angie was a small delicate thing, but she was warm and caring. Maybe not in the right ways; but Tsumugi understood everything. The girl curled up with a pillow sobbing, praying to whatever god was out there that Angie was ok. She sat and sobbed for hours and hours. What broke the sobs was a small knock, much calmer than before. It truly did get her hopes up. Tsumugi got to her feet and slowly opened the door to see a much more happier member of team Danganronpa. The member was holding Tsumugi's outfit from the killing game. Why does this hurt so bad! Why is my own outfit hurting me! She thought to herself. The girl took her outfit and closed the door. The smell...it smelt like Angie. "Why?! Why does it smell like her!" Tsumugi cried out, she fell to the floor sobbing until sleep got the best of her.