Chapter 8

Angie pulled Tsumugi into her room giggling as she let go of the cosplayers hand and leaped over to a perfectly wrapped box. "Ok~! Close your eyes Tsumugi~!!" Angie said in an extremely bubbly tone. It's like she almost completely forgot about the killing game. Weird. Tsumugi thought to herself before obeying Angie and closing her eyes. "So uh- why do I need to close me eyes?" She said with a confused tone. "Oh! You'll see!" Angie said.

Tsumugi wasn't really worried, just a tad bit confused. She brushed it off and waited for the artist to do whatever she was going to do. A few minutes had passed and she felt a light box fall into her hands. "Ok~! You can open your eyes now~!" Tsumugi obeyed as her eyes lit up to see a small perfectly wrapped box laying in her hands. "Angie! You didn't have to!" Tsumugi said still not knowing what it even was. "Open it~! Open it~!" Angie yelled in excitement. Tsumugi carefully unwrapped the paper not wanting to rip it at all. Under the wrapping paper was a small golden box with what seemed to be glitter covering the whole outside of the box.

The girl opened the box, a sudden rush of excitement had made its way into Tsumugi. She slowly opened the box for it to only reveal a smaller black box. Tsumugi took a gulp opening the box slowly. Opening the box had revealed a small ring. The gem in the middle being...diamond! Tsumugi's eyes widened, tears forming in her eyes not even realizing Angie was closer to her face. The artist took the cosplayers spare hand and whispered in her ear, "Tsumugi, will you be my girlfriend?" Angie whispered in the sweetest tone Tsumugi ever heard. Those words broke Tsumugi. The girl put her head on Angie's shoulder sobbing and covering her mouth. "Yes!" Tsumugi blurted through the sobs of happiness.

Angie giggled and kissed Tsumugi softly. "I have one more surprise for you Mugi~!" Angie said in a sweet but seductive voice. Tsumugi blushed knowing exactly what Angie was planning. The girl put the ring on the desk next to the bed leaning back so Angie could have a closer look at her body. As Angie admired the cosplayers body, Tsumugi started to undo her shirt putting on a show for Angie. The artist giggled before jumping onto the bed next to Tsumugi. "No silly! I was only teasing~!" Angie said with an excited tone. Tsumugi blushes before covering her face, "H-hey! That's totally unfair Angie!" Tsumugi yelled out of embarrassment. Angie giggled before snuggling close to Tsumugi tracing her finger around her arm.

"Where did you get pure diamond?" Tsumugi said. It took Angie a long three minutes to think of an answer before she actually answered. "Oh! My uncle found some pure diamond back on my island and sent it to me~! Then I sent it over to be made into a ring for you!" The artist said turning over to face Tsumugi. The cosplayer felt her heart race, Angie was her world at this point. Tsumugi kissed Angie with passion. "I love you, Angie." Tsumugi said as she began to crawl on top of the artist, "I love you more than anything in the whole world," she stopped for a few minutes, "I'm so sorry for everything I did." She finally managed to say.