Chapter 3

Tsumugi slowly undid her shirt slowly taking it off leaning back down towards Angie to kiss her once again. Angie blushed has she hesitantly took off her cardigan and let her hair down. Tsumugi took the girls shaking hands into hers, her eyes shinning brightly.

"If you don't want to do this, we don't have to."
"No, I want to. I want to experience it with you," she said as she smiled softly, "I've never done anything like this before...so please, be gentle." Those words made Tsumugi's heart melt as she hugged Angie with great pride. "We can have a safe word, I tend to," she stopped closing her eyes, "I tend to get a little...lustful." Tsumugi said, her face redder than a strawberry. Angie giggled and let a genuine smile hit her face, "Our safe word can be blueberry, ok?" She asked in a soft tone. Tsumugi nodded as she planted a kiss on her collarbone. Tsumugi heard a whine from Angie as their skin touched, "her skin was so smooth." Tsumugi thought to herself. Tsumugi slowly took her glasses off before sliding Angie's skirt down admiring her body.

Angie blushed more as the taller girl was admiring her body, no one as ever looked at Angie with such enjoyment. It made her feel extremely happy. Tsumugi pulled down Angie's underwear, admiring her even more than she already had. The smaller girl was calm until she felt Tsumugi's warm mouth on her clit, Angie's breathing became heavier than it was at the start, noises were trying to escape her mouth. Tsumugi slowly started to suck on Angie's clit, her spare hand grabbing onto Angie's free hand. "Please move your hand." Tsumugi said looking up at Angie, "I want to hear all the pretty noises that escape your mouth." Angie obediently removed her hand as Tsumugi continued to suck. The girl attempted not to make any noise, but pleasure and comfort were getting the best of her. Before Angie knew it, Tsumugi's stuck her tongue inside the girls hole. This action made Angie moan as she put her hands onto Tsumugi's head. "F-fuck!" Angie moaned as Tsumugi licked all inside of Angie. The taller girl removed her own pants and underwear before starting to touch herself. The action only turned Angie on even more, seeing Tsumugi touch herself right in front of her was, amazing in a way. 'Damn, Tsu was right..she did get extremely lustful.' The girl thought to herself. The cosplayer shoved her tongue deeper into Angie as she broke out another loud moan, this time moaning Tsumugi's name.

Tsumugi pulled her tongue out crawling onto Angie looking at her, her eyes full of lust. Tsumugi slowly took the girls bikini off, Angie whined covering her chest. Tsumugi giggled and pulled the girls arms away, she gave one a squeeze before putting her mouth on one. Angie made softer moans, Tsumugi was obviously being much more gentle with the girl. Tsumugi let go of the girls breast making a 'pop' sound. Tsumugi got closer to Angie's ear whispering "I want you to touch yourself, little artist." Tsumugi said with a seductive tone. Angie's face was redder than a tomato and she nodded and obeyed the cosplayers wishes. Angie slowly slide a finger inside of herself earning a loud moan. Tsumugi grinned bringing herself back down the the girls chest, playing with each breast as Angie cried out Tsumugi's name. Tsumugi put her mouth back onto Angie's breast, sucking on it. Angie increased her speed with her finger, adding another one. At this point, Angie was drooling due to the amount of pleasure. She knew she was about to finish.

Tsumugi let go of Angie's chest once again moving back down removing the girls fingers. Tsumugi knew what she wanted, she slid her tongue back in only for a few seconds before replacing it with her fingers. "T-Tsumugi!" Angie cried. The girl rose up to Angie kissing her deeply so the smaller girl could taste her juices. Tsumugi's speed increased making Angie buck her hips and moan in Tsumugi's mouth. The pleasure was amazing, it felt like Angie was in heaven. Soon it hit her. Angie's eyes rolled to the back of her head crying out loud, "Tsumugi! I-I'm g-going to c-cum!" She managed to escape, Tsumugi grinned as she added another finger, moving much faster than before. "T-Tsumugi! A-Ahhh~!" Angie came all over Tsumugi's fingers and the couch, her body was shaking. The pleasure was there, all of it was making her body heat up. Tsumugi cleaned up her handiwork before kissing Angie once more.

Angie yawned as she covered her mouth. Tsumugi thought she was so cute. She smiled at the tired girl, picking her up and wrapping her in a large blue  blanket. "Shh..get some rest my sweet little artist." Tsumugi said as she watched Angie's eyes close. Tsumugi kisses Angie once more before pulling out the box of chocolates Angie had given her. 'She's so sweet..' she said to herself walking into the kitchen making herself a cup of ginger tea. She walked back to her room laying on the bed next to a sleeping Angie. She turned off all the lights besides one table lamp. Tsumugi pushed her glasses up as she sipped her tea, ate the chocolate, and read her favorite romance novel. Soon sleep hitting her.