♥️ Heart Snatchers ♥️

Ship:Lander

Type: Angst & Fluff

AU basically, heart snatchers are people who have the power to steal the light inside good peoples hearts. This light is obviously a light, but a very small one and it glows a certain color for each person, it's what keeps good people alive and without it they die. Heart snatchers make people fall inlove with them then they steal the light inside peoples hearts and give it to their boss. (I came up with this with inspiration from Salior Moon and Kingdom Hearts)

(Zander's P.O.V.)

I stand behind Luke as I watch him look at the beautiful lake in the forest we were in, I look at him from the back with tears beginning to form in my eyes. 6 months ago I met him and only had ambitions to steal the light inside his heart, but soon after I made him fall for me and we started dating.......I accidentally fell for him.....I didn't mean to, but his kindness towards me......the way he always put others before himself.....how gentle and caring he is.....I truly love him, but my cruel boss needs me to steal the light inside his heart.

I slowly walk behind Luke and stand behind him tears still growing bigger in my eyes, I heard the grass being stepped on

"Zander? Are you o-" Luke turned around

Before Luke could finish I brought my hand up and reached into his heart tears starting to fall, Luke was utterly shocked, but to my surprise he wasn't angry. He just smiled softly and gently grabbed my hand that was reaching into his heart with the both of his

"So......y-your a heart snatcher?" Luke winced in pain

"I-It's okay.....I still love you......and I always will...." Luke's voice trailed off and he fell to ground

I fall to the ground with him and place him in my lap with one of my hands containing a small yellow and red light, I look to Luke's lifeless body and begin to sob. I was filled with guilt and regret, I didn't want this, I wanted to stay with Luke and be with him forever......

I look to Luke's body and place the light over his heart, I cover the light with my hand while placing on Luke's chest. When I lift up my hand the light was gone, I looked away from Luke.

(Luke's P.O.V.)

I slowly open my eyes with a small amount of pain coming from my chest, when I open my eyes fully I see Zander crying.

"Zander......" I say softly

I remembered everything, but I wasn't mad.....not in the slightest, Zander didn't look at me. I lift my hand to his cheek and turn his head gently to look at me, when Zander is facing me his eyes were full of pain, guilt, and tears and he had tears streaming down his face.

I sit up and bring my face to Zander's, I could tell he wanted to look away. I bring my face closer and kiss him

"Mph?!" Zander let out a noise of suprise, but accepted the kiss.

Zander placed his hand on top of my hand that was on his cheek, after a minute or so we both pulled away panting lightly.

"W-Why aren't you m-mad? Why d-do you still l-love me?" Zander asks

"Because I could tell you didn't want to do it, I could see the pain in your eyes as you reached into my heart. You didn't want to do it, but did cause you felt like you had no choice, but you returned my light because.......well........you love me........right?" I smile

Zander nods his head with more tears flowing into his eyes, he buries his face into my chest and weeps as I hold him.

"I-I'm so sorry! I p-promise to never b-betray you again!" Zander sobs

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay.........I love you Zander..." I lift Zander's head and kiss his forehead

"I-I-I.." Zander looks into my eyes

"I love you to"

Author: I just got into SH#T with my mom. (I'm joking), but I won't be able to post tomorrow (I was planning to), but I can't sooooooooo :(. Anyways hope yall enjoyed some angst and I hope you all are okay ♡.