🏠 Coming home from work 🏠

Ship: Lander

*tiny bit of*

Saisy
Milliot
Jailey
(Sorry)
Type: Fluff *tiny bit mention of lemon*

Requested

Future AU

(Luke's P.O.V.)

"Have a good day Mr. Peterson"

I walk out of the 33 floor glass building and swing my work backpack full of papers on my back, I stretch a bit excited to finally go home from what seemed like a 30 hour day of trying go come up with a song for the band. It's a pain sometimes, but the job suprisingly pays well, along with the money the band gets we have a lot of money. I'm talking Beyonce kind of money, and thats pretty impressive considering we've only been performing for 1 year and that we've been taking a break from live shows.

I sigh and start to walk home as my mind wanders off into my own thoughts as my feet take me home by memory.

1 year ago the music club came back together again after finishing college and we all started a band, Daisy and Elliot travel around with us for Sean and Milly. Elliot and Daisy own a bunch of flower shops around the globe and seem to enjoy it. The 2 also started designing clothes about 5 months ago and the designs they come up with are killer.

After high-school we all went our separate ways for college, I remember every day was hell for us. Being apart for 10 months was hard. We all called eachother every other day, but even that alone wasn't enough! I also remember feeling sad that the love of my life Zander was 6 hours away from me. I cried myself to sleep sometimes. It was just really hard to be apart from the band. We all loved each other in our own way so the fact that we had to be apart killed us.

When we all came back together again it was a bit nerve wrecking to say the least, we all decided to meet up during Christmas eve at a small Cafe. We all were so nervous that we almost decided not to meet up with everyone, suprisingly Jake was the first one to enter the cafe and grab a seat. We all saw him waiting for us on his phone with a earbud plugged in, he got his drink and continued waiting for us even though it was 10 min after meeting time, after Jake I got enough courage to go in and sit down next to him while waiting for everyone else who were secretly waiting outside being careful not to be seen. I talked to Jake remembering good times when Milly came, we invited her to sit with us and she told us that she invited Elliot even though she also hadn't seen him in 10 months, Daisy and Elliot came at the same time and we talked while waiting for Zander, Hailey, and Sean.

I remember wondering if Zander had moved on while waiting for him, I wouldn't have blamed him. I was so insecure in that moment I even asked everyone at the table if they thought he moved on. They of course denied this and told me that he still loved me, I was still not so sure. Zander must have heard us becuase he came up to us next and sat down next to me, it was a little awkward we were silent while everyone else was talking, I got enough courage to ask him if he moved on and he luckily said no, he asked me if I had moved on and I told him no. We sat there as Sean and Hailey came and we greeted them, but then went back to just us while everyone else was blurred out, I asked Zander if he still felt the connection between us from 10 months ago and he chuckled a bit and placed his hand on top of mine leaning his head on my shoulder and said

I never lost it

We started dating again aswell as Sean and Daisy, Milly and Elliot, and Jake and Hailey. And eventually.........

"Babe?"

I open the door and look around to see Zander is nowhere to be found, I go into the living room a smile forming on my face once I see who's on the couch. Zander and my 6 year old adopted son Elijah sleeping on the couch, I gently put my backpack on the floor and take my jacket off placing it on a desk as I walk to the couch, I sit down and feel someone lean on my shoulder

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I ask

"No......I just woke up on my own.....how was work baby?"

Zander rubs his eyes

"Stressful. I had to make so many changes to the song before they accepted it. I swear I'm going to lose it with them one day" I clench my teeth

Zander sighs and places his hand on top of mine

"If you do I won't be mad"

I look to him and smile

"You know sometimes I wonder how I got so damm lucky"

"Hmmm?"

"I wonder how I got you to say yes to my proposal or even how you fell for me" I chuckle a bit

"Well, sometimes I wonder how I got an angel like you" Zander smiles

I relax a bit and lay down with Zander and Elijah, Zander holds Elijah while laying on my chest.

"Elijah is going with Elliot and Milly tonight for a sleepover with Esme, Dylan, and Athena" Zander says tiredly

Esme is Elliot and Millys child, Esme had light cherry blossom hair into fiery magenta hair and dark brown eyes. She is calm like her father, but still has a courageous side like her mother. She seems to take intrest in painting and sports. She's intresting for sure. She could be calm water waves one minute then energetic firey flames the next.

Dylan is the son of Sean and Daisy. Dylan has white hair like his mother, but night sky eyes and darker skin like his father, he is a quiet kid, likes to write and read, and seems to take intrest in our son.......I don't mind it of course, in fact Elijah seems to take intrest in Dylan as well, reminds me of when me and Zander were blind about our feelings for eachother.

Lastly, is Athena Hailey and Jake's daughter, her hair starts off as teal then goes into coral red. Her eyes are a light grey and she seems to take more on of her father's personality. She has some of Hailey's traits though.....she's very responsible and respectful, she doesn't get in trouble, and plays the violin. Athena also sings like Jake and hopes of starting her own band one day.

They've all been good friends from the start, like they were destined to get along. An idea suddenly pops through my head.

"Since Elijah won't be here tonight and we'll be all alone~ maybe we could-"

"Don't even think about it. I could barely walk last time." Zander cuts me off

"You know you-"

"I'll consider it."

I chuckle and stare up at the ceiling. Life couldn't be more perfect.

Author: Hope you enjoyed! Also I'm currently working on some requests sooooo yeah. I hope you all are doing well!