🩹 Your safe now 🩹

Aphmau and The music freaks Au where some of The music freaks are under forever potions

(Zanders P.O.V.)

"You mean NOTHING to me!" Luke yelled

Those words stabbed me in the heart and made me start to cry a bit, but I didn't let them break me down completely because I know better than to believe Luke would actually say that. Luke was under control at the moment, Zoey had wanted to ruin our lives, but we already took care of her. I look at his eyes, instead of his beatiful golden eyes that are filled with warmth there were emerald green eyes filled with hatred, Luke had a knife in his hand and was cornering me to a tree trying to kill me. Me, Elliot, Hailey, and Daisy had already cured Milly, Sean, and Jake and their reactions were full of sadness, anger, regret, and guilt, they had said that they are completely aware of what was happening in the time they were controlled, that they couldn't control them selves, and they screamed for help. We had figured out that in order to break the effect of the potion the person under control needs to feel a powerful emotion that makes then realize they don't want to do whatever their doing and we made a potion to use on them so that they wouldn't fall to control ever again.

"Luke please! You don't want this!" I try to reason with him

"Like you know what I want!" He snaps

"I loved you, but you never noticed and now this is how it has to be!" Luke holds his knife up

He.....loves me? Oh Luke, why didn't you say anything? Were you scared of rejection? Were you afraid of losing me? Both?

"Luke..." I look at him softly as my back gently hits a tree

I reach my arms to his collar of his shirt and grab it pulling him closer to me, he flinches and stares at me blush across his face. That was all the proof I needed to know that the real Luke was still in there, I lean my face closer to his as he stays still knife still in his left hand, but he doesn't move it. I feel his breath on my face and then I close the gap and kiss him. For a few moments he doesn't respond at all, I just hear his knife drop into the snow around us. Then he grabs my waist and pulls me closer as he melts into the kiss, I move my arms around his neck, it was amazing. His lips were warm and soft, and just the way his touch made me feel was something nobody else could do besides Luke. When we split apart I opened my eyes to see his eyes flutter open to reveal the golden eyes I had missed, he looks at me and once he does tears start streaming down his face.

"I-im s-so sorry" Luke sobs

I cup his face with my hands as he continues crying

"Its okay" I give him a smile

"Your safe now"