💕Together again💕

This is when they are older

Ships: Jailey
Lander
Millot
Dean

(Millys P.O.V.)

I'm the last one.

I'm the last person who has yet to die.

Elliot died about 6 months ago.....

He was the second to last, I'm the last one.

Everyone Jake, Hailey, Zander, Luke, Sean, and Daisy are all dead.

The first to die was Sean, Daisy took it surprisingly well, but she did cry the 1st month with him gone. After all they were married.

Second was Luke, and Zander did not take it well at all....we all did what we could, but we had to face that Zander couldn't live without Luke, his husband by his side.

After Luke it was Jake, and I remember not taking it so well, Hailey to...Jake was my partner in crime, all the pranks and jokes we did....and of course Hailey was his wife and they wrote music together, had duets, and were just there for eachother, but we both eventually accepted it.

After Jake it was Daisy's time to go, we all cried so much in the 2 months after, but we convinced ourselves that Daisy was reunited with Sean. Thinking about that made it a little easier.

Then Zander left us.....Hailey was put through hell. She had lost her husband and Step-brother so I could only image what she was going through.....me and Elliot moved in with her and she healed a bit, but.......

About 2 or 3 months after Zander left Hailey left to, me and Elliot prayed that she was reunited with everyone else and that they were doing well,

But then Elliot left me all alone, at that point in my life I didn't cry. I wasn't able to, everyone I kept close was gone and I was the last remaining member of the group.

I climb into bed and lay my head down, I look at a picture of all of us in highschool and smile

"Hopefully we will all be together soon"

I turn my beside light off and pull the covers up

I close my eyes and feel.......light

Wait....I feel grass beneath me......

I sit up and see Golden grass below me

"Wait....." I jump my voice was higher

"Hold on a minute" I examine my clothing and realize

"These are my clothes from high-school!" I exclaim

"Finally! I've been waiting for you partner in crime"

I freeze. I know that voice

I slowly turn my head up and see Jake, also looking how he did in high-school standing there smiling at me