Chapter 3

Smut warning•

~ Next day ~

The party was today and Lily could not be more excited, she loved parties and was not proud to say it but also drinking and obviously dancing, it came naturally to her.

But at the moment he had several things to do before the party, not to mention the classes, he was going to help Ginny with the party decorations, practice with Harry again and Hermione would help her catch up on the classes, all of that. Before 9 o'clock at night the party itself started until 11 o'clock but she had to have time to get ready and everything.

Camino a Potions class, Lily glance at 2 big red-heads, Fred and George were running away from Flinch, he had some disgusting pimples all over his face both everyone in the hall looked at each other and burst into laugh, then Lily made a move to distract Filch so he wouldn't catch them.

She stopped him "You know Mr.Filch you should go wash your face very well until they begin to get even worse, but you have to go right now, in this second" Lily tried to look as serious as possible bitting her bottom lip to not laugh.

Filch glanced at her confused, but he walked away, she turned to see both of the twins hiding behind a pillar, they both putting their thumbs up to her, she smirked and saw Oliver on the other side of the hall, their eyes met and she could feel her body shaking, so she turned the other way and continue walking.

Lily didn't quite like the way Oliver made her nervous, they had barely exchanged a few words and Lily could already feel her knees get weak every time she saw him, that was definitely not a good sign. She promised herself not to fall in love or to give herself a break from falling in love, her last relationship and her first love, it was not the best, it was a total mistake actually, and it all started because Lily wanted it or not she would always felt and felt hard.

After that Lily was wandering the corridors, started to greet the ghosts that she was meeting in the way and suddenly she felt a hand lightly tapping her shoulder, it was Oliver.

"Hey, I-I just wanted to thank you for what you did there" Oliver stutter a little, which Lily found cute

"What are you talking about?" she asked

"For helping the twins not get into trouble" Oliver said looking at the ground and then directly to her eyes

"And shouldn't they be the ones thanking me?" she said mocking

"Well yeah, but if they get into trouble I'd have to get them off the Quidditch team"

Lily looked at him confused, she didn't understand why she seemed to care so much

"Oh, I am the captain" he replied

Lily liked the sound of that, she thought he couldn't get more perfect but there he was

"I'm actually practicing so I can get into the team, Harry's been helping me" she saw Oliver's smile fade a little

He coughed and notice his voice get deeper "Oh yeah, so Potter and you have something going on?"

Lily laughed "No way, he's my best friend"

"Really? How do you met each other? " He asked but Lily told him she needed to go for her next class, she thought that was it, but was surprised when Oliver offered to walk her to Potions class and they were chatting all the way.

Lily found herself mentioning something about the party that night, to which Oliver mentioned "So you're going to the party." he giggled, Lily nodded, "What are you wearing? I mean, to recognize you and be able to be with you" Lily didn't know if he really tried to be flirtatious or if it came naturally, Lily chuckled and shook her head