Chapter 10

After her date with Adrian, Lily headed to her room to change into her Quidditch uniform.

When they got to the field, everyone from the team was talking on the benches while they waited for Oliver to return with some supplies, Lily greeted them all and they all greeted her.

The twins asked her for details about their date and Lily promised to tell them later, Oliver arrives and without saying more they began to practice, after an hour Lily along with Angelina continued to pass the quaffle while Katie took a break.

"Lily! I'm going for some water too, are you coming?" said Angelina flying closer to Lily

"I'm good thanks!" Lily answered and there were only Harry and her left, seriously they were both try hard, for a reason they are best friends.

Lily motioned for Harry to come over to her and he did.

"H-how was your date with Pucey, Lil?"

"It was nice"

"Where did you go?"

"Honeydukes"

"What did you do?"

"We ate some sweets while walking and chatting"

"You fancy him?" this time Harry asked looking down

"We'll talk later, I hadn't studied for an on-air test" said Lily and Harry laughed.

"Go! Quick! " Oliver's voice jumped up behind them which almost caused Lily to fall off her broom

"Let's play a practice game alright?" All of them nodded and clashed their hands.

"Bell, on one team and Johnson, on the other, that means Stone you're out" Lily was irritated but hey she was just a replacement so she had no place to complain, she knew it would be her turn later.

And so he was accommodating everyone in equivalent teams, the only one on the bench was Lily

"Come on Wood, let the girl practice, we need her for the next game" Angelina said to Oliver who after denying with his head, agreed - "Oi Stone!" Lily looked up and Oliver shook his head as a sign that she could play, Lily did not doubt it and flew fast with her broom, and approached to the team where Angelina and George were, while in the other they were Fred, Katie and Harry but as a chaser in this case.

He restarted the game and Lily was the first to grab the Quaffle, she handed it to Angelina who dodged Harry when he tried to take it away, then Angelina was going to return the quaffle to Lily when a bludger sent by Fred made her unable to complete the play and for Katie to intercept.

"Stone get a good grip on the Quaffle!" Oliver yelled at her

Lily couldn't tell if he seriously hadn't seen the big blow she received and that she couldn't do much, she decided to ignore it and kept playing.

Fred flew to Lily "No hard feelings right?" he said mockingly

"You will be eating mud Weasley!" answered Lily narrowing her eyes

"Stone stop talking! Concentrate! " Oliver yelled again

"I think someone is not in the best mood" Fred walked away saying

The rest of the game Oliver was scolding everyone but Lily more than anyone, what a surprise, he just needed to say something about her breathing.

After a few minutes the two teams were tied and at the last second Lily scored, Angelina and George came towards her with shouts of celebration