Chapter 4

It was the next morning, rays of sunlight coming from the window hit Lily's face which made her wake up, her head hurt, apparently she had a hangover but that hangover would transcend from only physical to moral when turning around and seeing a half naked Oliver in her bed, she remembered fragments of the night before but she did not think that it came to that much.

She looked at the empty beds in the room, Hermione and Ginny were nowhere to be seen, that was a good sign, but still shocked she got out of bed quickly "Oh my god!" she accidentally said aloud which woke up Oliver who seemed just as hangover as her "Bloody hell, what's going on?"

Running her hands through her hair Lily said "What the hell happened last night?" Oliver sat on the bed "We had so much fun" he giggled, Lily's eyes went widen "Fuck, w-we did it?" taking off the sheets and now getting up from the bed he was approaching her "We sure did beautiful" before Lily could replied he gave her a kiss, it is as if it had been all she needed for the memories of last night to come back and in fact they had SO much fun.

He broke away from the kiss and shook his head "As much as I want to stay longer, I need to get to my dorm before my mates start asking questions" he turned around

"Hey, about that .." Lily paused "Yeah?" he asked her as he put on his shirt, "I would appreciate if no one knew about this"

He was perplexed but he hid it by saying mockingly "What? Ashamed of me, beautiful? "

She sighed "It's not that" she sat down on the bed "Look, I'm new here and don't get me wrong you are a great guy, but I wouldn't like to start something with someone, you know?"

Oliver was still standing, now in front of her "I understand, but let's make a deal shall we?" Lily raised her eyebrow showing interest "I would really love to keep this going and keep getting to know each other, without the need for anyone to know".

She thought about it for a couple seconds, she was hesitant at first but she got to the conclusion that a friends with benefits kind of relationship wouldn't be the worst, maybe one day could escalate to something more, or maybe not, the only thing she was sure about is that it was going to be fun.

"Okay, deal" she stand up "But now you have to leave, we'll continue talking about this later" and going to the door he turned the handle and left, then he opened the door again which scared Lily, Oliver whispered loudly "One more thing, now I'm going to help you practice and not Potter, it's nonnegotiable" he shut the door before she could protest.

Lily couldn't stop smiling, he gave her one of the best nights of her life and they had only known each other for a short time.

Lily took a shower and looked at herself in the mirror and discovered 2 hickeys on her neck, of course they were there, she covered them with makeup.

After getting ready she saw that it was an hour before classes started, they still had to have some breakfast, which she was not planning to do, but they still had to go and there was no sign of any of her friends yet, she left the room and walked a few steps, when she saw a somewhat disheveled Hermione coming out of Harry and Ron's room, her mouth went open and Hermione froze when she realized that Lily had seen her, she couldn't help but think that she probably wasn't the only one having fun last night, Lily got close to her and said "You are so telling me about that later" Hermione nodded while her face was as red as a tomato.

Hermione returned to the dorm to get ready and Lily continued in her search to find Ginny, she did not seem to be in any of the corridors and it occurred to her to go down the common room and there she was passed out on the sofa, Lily laughed, apparently the drinks won the fight.

She approached her on her knees and gently shook her so that she would not be scared and said in a low voice "Ginny, darling, you need to wake up or you are going to be late for class" a very sleepy Ginny look at Lily and said hi with a very cute voice, Lily said hi back to her in the same tone as her, Lily helped her to stand on her feet and brought her to their dorm.