Chapter 19

Jake POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for Agent 2.

I looked around and noticed that the cafeteria was mostly empty as usual.

There were three agents by the coffee machine, two agents ordering something, one sitting on a table and a few workers...

From the three by the coffee machine, two were from team 2 and one from team 1. Out of the two who were ordering food, one was Irene and the other was from team 2 and the one sitting alone on a table was the leader of team 1.... Taeyong...

Taeyong got up and walked towards me.

"Wassup Agent 3!" He pulled a chair and sat in front if me, "You look tired... Another stressing mission?"

"Yeah man...this one is by far the worst mission.... It includes killing several monsters and I'm strangely excited..." I said darkly.

"Dude.... Are you okey?? You sound creepy..." He said backing away a little.

"I'm fine... Its just that I'm really excited..... To finally get some blood on my hands..... " I leaned closer and whispered, "I'm sure you know how it feels like to kill a person..."

His eyes widened for a split second but he quickly hid it. "Dude... You are scaring me now.... "

I laughed and leaned back, "I was just messing with you! But you should have seen the look on your face..you were scared as though I just caught you red handed.." I said casually.

"Eh... You got me..." He laughed with me..

His phone buzzed and he got up and signaled the other from his team to follow him.

"See you later agent 3, I have to go on a mission now... "

"Sure."

He walked away and I smirked, "Good luck in your last mission Agent Taeyong... "

Just then, Jin walked in.

"Judging by your expression, you just messed with someone, didn't you?" Jin chuckled.

"Nah... I'm about to mess..." I grinned.

Jin sighed,  "This brat...what did you wanted to talk about?"

"Keep an eye on Misa."

"This has something to do with Jay, right?" He asked sternly.

"Yeah...she knows everything and she might take a dangerous step... Please  protect her..." I pleaded.

"What about you...? You are going to do something too, aren't you?"

"I can't just sit and do nothing Jin, I have to do this... "

"Then why do you want me to protect Misa? If she wants to do something like you, then let her..."

"I want you to protect her because she got into all this mess because of me, I was the one who asked her to look into it..." I lowered my head.

"Fine... I'll do all I can to protect her."

"Thanks Jin." I smiled.

"What are you going to do after you kill them? You do know that you won't be able to be an agent right?"

"I don't even want to be an agent anymore... This is probably my last day as an agent... I'll just join a different party or go into hiding but most probably, I'll be dead..." I chuckled.

"I still don't want you to do this, but since this is what you want, I don't think I can stop you now. " He gave a sad smile.

"Thanks Jin."