Chapter 5

The hallway was noisy as usual as Jungkook made his way out of the school building. Boys were running around in the hallways, messing around while girls were standing in groups, chatting. Jungkook was not interested in any of it today and he just wanted to get away from all those noises, it was getting annoying.

Just as he left the building, someone jumped on him from behind and tried to tackle him to the ground. "Yo bro! Why so grumpy today? And where's Tae?"

Jungkook turned around and his eyes slightly widened when he saw a familiar face looking back at him with a wide grin, which forced his forest eyes to disappear.

The boy was just the way Jungkook saw him last time, nothing was different except that his pure diamond blonde hairs were a little grown out.

"Get off me you dwarf." Jungkook playfully pushed the other away.

"Heyyy don't call me that!" The boy whined, "I'm older than you! Have some respect!"

"Whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "By the way, what bought you here today?" he added.

"I came here to see this kid and he is not even grateful." Jimin muttered under his breath, making sure Jungkook could hear it.

Jungkook laughed, "Stop being dramatic, Jimin."

Jimin was Jungkook's senior who had already finished his high school last year. Stella had introduced him to Jimin last year and since then, they had grown closer. They didnt have a simple junior-senior kind of relationship, in fact, they were close friends.

"Are you guys done playing around?" Jungkook turned around to see his favorite senior who was more like a brother to all of them. He was an year older than Jimin.

As soon Jungkook saw the older boy, a smile made it's way on his face and he jumped on him, due to which both of them fell on the ground. Seeing that, Jimin also jumped on them, squeezing their poor friend in the bottom. The older tried pushing the younger two off him but Jimin made himself a bit too comfortable and wasn't about to get off anytime soon.

"Hey! Get offff you brats!" He yelled but it was no use and after struggling for some time, he gave up.

"Umm... Guys? What are you doing...?" They heard Stella's voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he realized their position. They were just laying in front of the school building in a heap.

This is embarrassing.

As soon as Jimin heard Stella, he quickly got up and Jungkook followed him, groaning a little.

"If it isn't my favourite junior." Jimin smiled.

"Hey Jimin!" Stella grinned as if they hadn't seen each other just yesterday.

Jungkook noticed Misa standing behind Stella, looking at them with a really confused expression. She turned to look at Jungkook when she felt his eyes on her.

When their eyes met, Misa just smiled sweetly and for a split second, Jungkook thought he saw a glint of sadness in her eyes.

"Hey Misa, you must be confused. Let me introduce these crack heads to you. This short guy here is Jimin," Jungkook introduced.

Jimin glared at Jungkook then turned towards Misa and extended his hand, "Hey there."

Misa smiled and shook his hand, "Hi, I'm Misa."

"And this tall handsome guy is..." Jungkook turned around to look at him but he was not there.

Jungkook lowered his eyes towards the ground and there, he saw the older still laying with his face flat on the ground. He hadn't moved an inch since.