Chapter 15

Liya POV

After hearing Suga's orders, I made my way towards the elevator, but it was currently being used my someone.

I didn't have time to waste, I sprinted towards the stairway.

Once I reached the ground floor, I saw guards coming in from every entrance. There was no end to them....

I hid in shadows and observed the situation thoroughly. I was trying to count the number of guards when my eyes fell on a figure standing in front of the elevator.

I looked at the figure closely and realized it was Jungkook. He was holding Stella and was surrounded by many guards.

I noticed that the guards weren't even attacking him....

That's strange.....

My eyes widened.......

There can't be a sniper right?!

I closed my eyes and focused on my ears.

There were five more guards coming from Jungkook's right, approximately 20 from the main entrance, 8 on the second floor and-

My eyes snapped open when I heard a faint sound of a gun being loaded...

Shit....

Without thinking any further, I sprinted towards Jungkook. 

There was a gunshot...

I made just in time to block the bullet from hitting Jungkook.

Pain shot through my shoulder and I hissed, "That hurts...."

Jungkook turned around with wide eyes. "Liya...?! Why did you.....?"

"I don't know..... My body...... It just moved on its own...." I chuckled

"You didn't have to...." Jungkook said with his head down, "It was all because I was weak again...."

"Stop being dramatic and run!!" I pushed him towards the exit.

"But-"

"SHUT UP AND RUN!!"

"I'm sorry.... " with that he started running towards the exit, fighting the guards who were blocking him, using his ice while I stopped the guards that were trying to stop him.

I heard cars outside, signalling that they have successfully escaped.

Wait....

I heard cars.....

Shit!

They were being chased....

I was trying to fight as many as I can but there was no end to them. My head started feeling a little dizzy again...

Suddenly my earpiece buzzed, "Here I come~!!"

A car came through the entrance, destroying everything in its way.

I shook my head, "show off.. "

The car stopped in front of me and I quickly jumped in the passenger seat.

Lee know turned around the car and sped out of the building

When we were far enough, he increased the speed and smirked, "1.... 2....3...... BOOM!"

There was a loud explosion and the whole building behind us blew up.

I laughed, "You are such a show off., you know that??"

He chuckled and looked at me, "I'm your brother after all."

"Tsk... Whatever... Now let me sleep.. " I closed my eyes, my lips were slightly turned upwards.