Chapter 24

Misa POV

"You can't be serious!!" Stella said, laughing hard.

"I know right!! I had the same reaction!" I was laughing too.

We calmed down after sometime. "This feels like the old days." Stella said, wiping the tears due to excess laughing.

"Yeah.... It feels great to be back together Like this." I grinned brightly.

We were currently at a cafe near our school. Its been too long since we had some alone time like this and we had a lot to catch up too.

"So Misa, I was thinking-" Stella was interrupted by her ringing phone.

She frowned when she saw the name and answered it.

"Hey-" Suddenly her eyes grew wide, tears threatening to fall. She ended the call and rushed out.

I quickly followed after her and grabbed her wrist. "What's wrong Stella?" I asked, concerned.

She turned around to look at me with her teary eyes, "Misa... My mom..."

___________

Its been an hour since we rushed to the hospital. Stella's mother got into a serious accident and was going through a critical surgery.

I was standing with my back against the wall and Stella was sitting on a bench beside me, her head placed on her hands. She wouldn't stop crying no matter what....

I approached her and sat beside her, "Everything will be alright Stella. Please stop crying." I placed her head on my chest and wrapped my arms around her, trying to comfort her.

"But.... But she is my only family Misa... I.. I don't want to lose her." She was sobbing..

"Nothing is going to happen to her .... Everything will be alright..." I rubbed her back.

She pulled away and looked at me with scared eyes, "She wouldn't leave me right?? Tell me she won't leave me!!" She was going crazy.

I held her arms tightly, "Relax Stella, everything is going to be alright..." I said sternly.

"No... No.... No!!" She stood up, held her head and started screaming.

"Stella please relax!!"

I tried to get closer to her but she suddenly pushed me. "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!"

I think she was hearing those voices again....

"Stella.... Please.." I was about to get closer to her when she suddenly stopped screaming.

"Stella?"

Her head was hung low when she let out a bitter chuckle. "Don't act like you care!!"

Huh...?

______________

Taehyung POV

Me and Jungkook were on our way to the HQ of dark knights when Misa called us and informed that Stella's mom got in an accident and they were in the hospital.

Once we reached the hospital, we rushed towards the operation theater.

We were about to turn around the corner when we heard a scream.

Stella.

We rushed towards the voice and froze when we heard the next thing.

"Don't act like you care!" Stella screamed.

"Stella... " I heard Misa.

"Don't act like you understand!!" Stella screamed again.

What?