Chapter 11

Stella POV

"Stay and have dinner with me today, okay?" Liya looked up from her computer.

I went to her house to give her dinner and found her working on her computer.

Pretty unusual sight if you ask.

"Sure..... What are you working on by the way?" I asked curiously.

"Well.... Its nothing special to be honest. I'm just clearing my mind." She shrugged and got up, "I'll take a quick shower then we'll eat dinner. You wait here."

I just nodded.

A few minutes past and I was getting bored. I decided to take a look on what she has been doing.

I walked towards her desk. There were papers scattered all over the table. I took a paper in my hand, on top of it was written To Do List.

Never thought she was a the kind of person to make to do lists. She might not be as lazy as she seems.

Once I read what was actually on that list, I threw it back on the table.

"What was I even expecting. " I scoffed.

On the list, there were only three things,
1) wake up.
2) survive.
3) sleep.

Like what?!!

I picked another paper and there were some lines written on it, it looked like lyrics.

I excitedly picked it and threw it again.

On the paper it was written,
My love, my everything,
For you I'll sacrifice anything,
Be it friends or foe,
Or even my toe.
I don't care about the neighborhood,
So come to me my food.

The more I get to know the girl... The more she gets on my nerves!!

I was about to give up on looking through her papers when a paper caught my attention. It was another set of lyrics.

I'm not going to get my hopes high....

I was alone I was scared,
I wanted to free myself,
I tried hard....
Why...? 

You were deep down,
In the dark about to fade,
Never thought about pulling up yourself,
You never tried.....
Why....?

I was the light,
You were the darkness,
I pulled you up,
Yet you were the one who pushed me down....
Why....?

What.....

Before I knew it, tears started falling down my face.

What did she went through..?

"Come on let's eat, I'm hungry." Liya called from the kitchen.

I didn't say anything and just stood there, staring at the paper...

"Girl! What are you doing?? I said let's eat!! I'm getting hungry!!" Liya came to her room after waiting for a while in the kitchen.

"Hey Liya..... What exactly happend that made you the person you are today...?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Uh... Why are you suddenly asking that....?" She asked, confused.

I extended the paper towards her.

She took the paper and.... Started laughing, "Girl..... I just wrote this because I was bored and I had to come with something to write... "

"Huh?"