4- La

Y/n POV-
My alarm goes off at 6:30 and I snooze it for another 5 minutes. Once it goes off again I roll out of bed and walk to Amara's room to wake her up. I shake her awake and after a minute she wakes up. I grabbed some clothes and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair then I change into the clothes I grabbed.
I made sure they were comfy since we will be going on a flight.

Amara's POV-
I woke up by Y/n shaking me awake. She grabs clothes and walks into the bathroom. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 6:40 and soon after Y/n comes out of the bathroom. I roll out of bed grab clothes and walk to the bathroom. I do everything I need to do and change into this.

I get out of the bathroom and pack mine and Y/n's clothes from last night into our small carry on

I get out of the bathroom and pack mine and Y/n's clothes from last night into our small carry on. I then went downstairs to get breakfast.

Y/n's POV-
Amara and I were eating breakfast when Lisa came downstairs to drop Amara and I off at the airport.

Lisa-"Hey girls! Are you ready to go to the airport? Your flight leaves in 40 minutes and we wanna make sure you get through security okay."

Y/n-"Hi Lisa, yea we are just finishing up here."

Amara-" Ahh I can't believe it's our last day in Maryland!! I'm gonna miss you mama*gets up and runs to Lisa and hugs her*"

Lisa-*hugs back*"Come here Y/n. You're my second daughter come here."

I get up and walk over to Lisa and Amara and hug both of them we stay like that for a little bit. We released from the hug and Amara and I walked upstairs to get our backpacks and she grabbed our small carry on luggage. We walked down stairs and out the door. I quickly looked across the street at the house that I used to live in. People moved in a few months after I gathered everything I wanted that was my parents and the rest went into boxes that are now in the guest bedroom at Lisa's. I snapped out of my thoughts and got into the back seat of the car.