Part 44-Plane Ride

☀︎︎Anthony's POV ☀︎︎
The plane had just taken off. Y/n was sleeping on Vinnie's lap. He was leaning on the Window sleeping.
Avani was watching a movie on her phone with her head on my shoulder. I was looking out the window watching the buildings and roads get smaller and smaller as the plane went higher and higher.

☀︎︎Avani's POV☀︎︎
The plane had just taken off. Y/n fell asleep on Vinnie long before we even took off. Vinnie was sleeping, leaning against the window with his arm wrapped around Y/n. They are literally just the cutest. He better ask her out soon. I know Y/n doesn't wanna get hurt again. Me and Addison are the only ones that know about her past relationship. (You will find out as the story goes) I look at Anthony and he is looking out the window. I put my ear buds in and put a movie on my phone. I lay my head on Ant's shoulder and watch my movie.

☀︎︎Vinnie's POV☀︎︎
I wake up and Y/n is still sleeping on my lap. She looks so peaceful. I'm hoping I can make her mine soon because I don't know what my life would be like without her. I was gonna ask the question while we are on this trip but I want this trip to be more a celebration for her album. I don't wanna postpone me asking anymore so I'm going to do it when we get back to LA. The boys wanna have a party for Y/n's album when we get back so maybe a day or two after the party I'll ask her.

While she is asleep on my lap I play with her hair and watch a movie on my phone.
I look over and Anthony is asleep leaning against the window and Avani is sleeping on his shoulder, cuddling his arm. They make a cute couple.

Y/n's POV
I wake after my nap. Vinnie is watching a movie on his phone. I bring my head up and rub my eyes. I turn my head and look at Vinnie. He looks at me and smiles
Vinnie-"You're awake finally"
Y/n-"How long was I sleeping" I yawn
Vinnie-"Well I was sleeping too but then woke up and watched a movie so I wanna say 2 1/2 hours"
Y/n-"Ah okay. How much longer do we have on the flight" I ask
Vinnie-"About 4 more hours give or take"he answers
Y/n-"Okay"
Vinnie-"Wanna watch a movie with me?" He asks
Y/n-"Yea. You pick tho cause I don't care what we watch" I say as get comfortable in the airplane seat.
Vinnie-"Alrighty" he says adjusting so he is comfortable too

Vinnie and I end up watching two movies before falling back asleep. I got up to use the bathroom once and Vinnie got up once aswell.
The flight attendants came around and we got food and drinks. (Soda and a hot sandwich w pretzels and gummy bears) Anthony and Avani gave me their pretzels in exchange for my gummy bears. I didn't mind cause Vinnie had bought a snack pack which had candy in it anyways. Plus it's pretzels like they kinda hit different after you take a 2 hour nap.
We eat our food and just ride out the last bit of our plane ride.

After about another hour we finally land.
Vinnie and Anthony make us cover our ears while the pilot is talking and saying his good bye speech so that we don't hear the destination.
We grab our stuff and get off the plane. We thank the flight attendants on the way out (as you should) and head to the baggage claim. Avani and I are walking behind the boys just looking around the airport taking in the sight. Let's just say this airport is not LAX.
It is way prettier and has more detail in art works. It also is a little here. Good thing we packed for good weather.

As we were walking to the baggage claim there is a huge glass walk way we have to go through. It was really beautiful you could see outside of the airport.

Avani-"Holy crap this place is beautiful and we haven't even left the airport"
Y/n-"Everything is so vibrant and colorful"
The boys laugh at us and grab our hands because we are walking slow. We finally reach the baggage claim and wait for our bags to come out.
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
Where do you think they are?

 ♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎Where do you think they are?