Part 32-Date night

Y/n's POV
Avani and I finished getting ready. We grabbed our phones and purses then she grabbed her keys and we headed to Sway.
When we got there we saw a certain someone's car there. Avani and I were not thrilled. We walked into the house and went to the living room. Josh,Bryce,Jaden,Noah,and Amara are in the living room.
Noah-"Where are you guys going all dressed up?"
Avani-"Double date night. We can't say where yet but you will find out when we get back"she says smiling.
Bryce-"My baby sis Y/n is all grown up. But....that dress is a little short"
Y/n-"Bryce it's not even-"
Amara-"What are you like a slut"interrupts me
Y/n-"What" I look at her confused
Amara-"I asked are you a slut" she says spitting out the t
Y/n-"No but-"
Bryce-"She's not a slut Amara and I was joking about the dress."
Avani-"Amara you can't talk about the way she dresses. It's her body."
Y/n-"Anyways where is Vin and Ant"
Josh-"They are upstairs still getting ready"
Y/n-"Thank you Josh. Let's go Vani we need positive vibes tonight"
Avani-"Okay"
We walk upstairs towards the boys' rooms
~In the living room~
Bryce-"What the fuck is wrong with you Amara"
Amara-"I didn't say anything bad I was just asking a question"she said snuggling into Jaden
Noah-"Asking a question! You basically just called your friend a slut"
Josh-"Yea that's not cool"
Amara-"1.She isn't my friend 2.I didn't call her anything. You guys are over reacting"
Jaden-"What is up with you" he says nudging Amara off him
Amara-"All of you need help. Like open your eyes she's not miss perfect!" She yells walking out of Sway.

~Y/n's POV~
Avani went to Ant's room and I went to Vinnie's. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in" so I opened the door and saw Vinnie putting his shirt on.

Y/n-"Hi bubba" I say excitedly
Vinnie-"Hey Princess, you look amazing" he says kissing my cheek
Y/n-"Thank you. You look handsome as always"
Vinnie-"I really like the outfit you put together it looks good"
Y/n-"I had help from Vani. Are you ready to go?"
Vinnie-"Yep"
Y/n-"Okay. Oh also grab swim trunks"
Vinnie-"Okay..." he says confused

Vinnie grabs his swim trunks and we head downstairs hand in hand. Avani and Anthony are already down there.
Avani-"You ready for date night"
Y/n-"Yessir" I giggle
We walk out of Sway and head to the date location

~Date Location~
After about an hour in the car jamming out to random songs we finally make it to our destination. We all get out of the car. I go around to Vinnie and Avani goes to Anthony. We put blind folds on them and lead them to our set up.

Avani-"Okay you can take off your blind folds in 3"
Y/n-"2"
Avani & Y/n-"1" we both giggle
Anthony and Vinnie take of their blindfolds and see

Avani-"Okay you can take off your blind folds in 3"Y/n-"2"Avani & Y/n-"1" we both giggle Anthony and Vinnie take of their blindfolds and see

Vinnie-"Holy shit! This is amazing"
Ant-"This looks so cool. You guys did great"
Y/n-"Thank you!"
Avani-"We have this spot booked for 2 days"
Vinnie-"2 days?"
Y/n-"Yea we thought why not do a date weekend"
Avani-"Don't worry about clothes. Vinnie we brought clothes that you keep at Y/n's and Ant I brought clothes that you keep at mine"
Ant-"Damn Vin how did we get so lucky"
Vinnie-"I have no idea" he winks at me and I start to blush