Part 41-Shopping w Avani

1 day after song writing 1 week before the album recording

~Y/n's POV~

Avani and I are hanging out today and we are shopping for outfits for our trip. We leave in a week right after my album recording and stuff. Then the album comes out while we are on the trip.

I woke up at 9:30 am and Vinnie had his arms wrapped around me. I'm still kinda iffy about him and I cause he still hasn't asked but vani says he might ask on the trip. She's right he did say he wanted it to be special when he asked me. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I got in and washed my body and hair. I shaved everything and just stood in the water for another 10 minutes before getting out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom to see an awake Vinnie in bed. He looked at me for a second then wiped his eyes then looked at me again before speaking.

Vinnie-"That is the best sight to see when waking up. Damn Bubs you are hot" he smirked at the end
Y/n-"I try" I say giggling and walking into my closet.
Vinnie-*groan*"Omg and that giggle....You are so perfect"
Y/n-"What type shii did you make up on today. You are being so cute"I peep my head out of the closet.
Vinnie-"I don't know but I want cuddles"
Y/n-"Can't I'm Avani's today remember" I say walking out of my closet and over to Vinnie who is still laying in bed.
Vinnie-"Why does she get you today when you live with her" he says pouting
Y/n-"Oh stop it. Bryce is coming along with Noah a little bit later if you wanna stay till then. He is filming a video with Addison so"
Vinnie-"Yea I'll do that. I'll just sleep till they get here." He says snuggling back into the sheets
Y/n-"You're so cute" I lean over and give him a kiss on the head.
Vinnie-"Wait one last hug" he flips over in bed so he is looking at me
Y/n-"Fine" I say giving him a hug "Make my bed when you go please" I release the hug
Vinnie-"I will now go before I fight Avani for you"
Y/n-"Bye Vin"
Vinnie-"Bye Bub"

I walk downstairs and see Avani and Ant in the living room just watching something on TV. I walk into the living and Avani jumps up from the couch.

Avani-"Bebe you ready to go"she throws her hands up and hugs me
Y/n-"Yea. Where to first" I say pulling out of the hug
Avani-"Mall please. Then we can hit melrose or some shit"
Y/n-"Okie dokie"
Avani-"Bye bitch"
Ant-"Did you really call me a bitch"
Avani-"Yep Byeee" she skips out the door
Y/n-"Ant, Vinnie is upstairs if you need anything"
Ant-"Okay thanks. Have fun!"
Y/n-"Bye bye" I walk out the door and head to where Avani parked her car on our drive way.

Avani and I went to the mall. We walked in and went straight for Brandy Melville (Idk if your malls have that store or not but mine does).
We were in there for about 15-20 minutes just picking out random tank tops and skirts.
After Brandy we went to Urban Outfitters. We got a few dresses and jackets (That match each other). Next we went to h&m to get swim suits. Avani got 4 new swimsuits and a couple of baggy tops. I got 6 swimsuits and a few cover ups.
Avani-"Can we go to the food court I'm hungry"
Y/n-"Yea sure. They have Cinnabon there and I will happy pay for that" (literally it's so good)
Avani-"Okay, I want Canes and they have that here. Are you okay with that"
Y/n-"Yea"

Avani and I went to the food court and she orders us Canes while I went and got us Cinnabon. We got the food and sat at a table. We were making small talk and every now and then a fan would come and ask for a picture. We ofc said yes. They were all really nice and some even gave us gifts. Don't know how they knew we were there but it's cute. We were just relaxing when these guys came up to us.....

hahaha cliff hanger cause I'm to lazy to write the rest rn.

Also I'm on Spring Break rn and I'm in Hawaii so my time actually writing on my phone is limited. Love you all and thank you for being patient

 Love you all and thank you for being patient