Part 36-Asking the question

Recap: Once we are in the car Avani looks at me and I nod my head. She turns her head to look at Addison.
Avani-"So Addison. Y/n and I wanted to ask you something..."

꧁Y/n's POV꧂
Avani-"...would you like to look at apartments with me and Y/n and maybe move in with us..."
Y/n-"You don't have to say yes so dont think we are pressuring you into doing so"
Addison-"I would like to moveout of my parents...and it would be really cool to move in with friends.... Sure why not" she says excitedly jumping in her seat.
Avani-"Yay!!! Now lets go look for a place"
Y/n-"are we getting a house or an apartment"
Addison-"We could look at both and whichever we like we can get"
Y/n-"That works. Avani and I were looking at apartments online so maybe we can check those out first then we can see what types of houses are on the market"
Addison-"Okay, sounds good"

~3 1/2 hours of looking at houses/apartments~
Avani-"I like this house"
Addison-"Me too. It's big enough for all of usand there is extra space for guests."
Y/n-"Yea and its close to Sway as well so thats a plus"
Avani-"We shouldnt tell them yet cause I wanna stalk up the fridge first before they raid all our snacks"
Addison-"We still have to sign the papers for the house" she laughs
(I know that it usually takes a few weeks to actually get a house after signing papers but for the case of this book it doesnt)
Y/n-"Well lets go find the sales lady and ask her for the papers"
~After they sign papers~
Avani-"She said we can move in today so Addi do you want us to drop you off home so you can stadt packing? Y/n and I will go back to mine and pack up bring stuff to the house then we can go to yours and help you finish packing"
Addi-"That sounds great"
Y/n-"It shouldn't take us long for Avani"
Addi-"Okay and once we get to the house let's please start on the closet first since we all have a lot of clothes"
Avani-"Oh yes fs. y/n got like 4 PR packages by clothing companies and we haven't opened them so yea"
Y/n-"Oh stop you got 2 PR packages too"
Avani-"Yea but they didn't come in big boxes like yours did"
Y/n-"Yeah yeah let's go"

~After they finish unpacking at the new house~
Y/n-"I love it! I could just live in the closet"
Avani-"Me too! Thank god we all fit each other's clothes"
Addi-"It's like a mall"
We order take out and eat in our new kitchen. Then the three of us had a chill night in our new house. We had a little dance party and maybe a little bit to drink... We took pictures of the three of us. It was honestly just such an amazing night with just the 3 of us.