Part 12- Next Morning

Y/n's POV
I don't remember much of last night. The boys were playing video games and Amara,Jaden, and I were all on the couch. The tension in the room was really high. We ordered food and ate. I don't remember anything after that.

I woke up in my bed. Not sure how I got here. I felt a weight on my stomach so I looked down. When I looked down I saw a tattooed arm. Knowing very well it was Vinnie's arm. I wasn't mad about it. I turned over so that I was facing him. He was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. He wrapped his arm tighter around me and I slowly went back to sleep. I woke up again to laughing and hear camera clicks.
Amara-"Bryce your camera is too loud" she whisper yells
Bryce-"Shit"
Jaden-"Wait I wanna picture" he goes to take a picture but his flash goes off
Amara-"Dude! Your flash!!" She whisper yells at Jaden and hits the back of his head.
I snuggle closer to Vinnie not wanting to deal with there dumb asses right now. Vinnie started shifting next me.
Y/n-"Good morning" I smiled up at him
Vinnie-"Morning" he said back in his raspy morning voice
Holy crap his morning voice is so hot 🥵
Amara,Jaden,Bryce-"MORNING LOVE BIRDS!!!" They shout amd sit at the bottom of the bed.
Both Vinnie and I sit up giving each other a look before looking at the three weirdos in front of us.
Y/n-"May I ask why you three are in my room"
Amara-"Becauseeeeee you were cuddling with Vinnie and it was so cute so yk me being your bestie I needed to take a picture yk but while we were taking pictures tweedle de and tweedle dum over here have camera issues and dont know how to work a camera quitely!"
Jaden-"I forgot my flash was on okay"
Bryce-"Oh you also might wanna check your instagrams later" he smirks while walking out of the room
Amara-"Okay get up love birds we are going to get breakfest" both her and Jaden walk out of the room.
I look at Vinnie for a second them grab my phone off the night stand. I see that its 9:45. I go onto Instagram to see what Bryce was talking about. I look at his Insta story and see

 I look at his Insta story and see

Vinnie lets out a little laugh. I glare at him and shove him slightly. I get up and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After I am changed I see that Vinnie is no longer on my bed.I walk out to the living room to see Jaden Bryce Amara, and Vinnie all on their phones.

Bryce-"Holy fuck you take forever to get ready"
Y/n-"Oh shut it. At least I look better than you"
Bryce-"You wish I'm smexy"
Amara-"Yea okay you wish"
I look around and notice Josh isn't around
Y/n-"Where's Josh? Also what happened last night how did Vinnie and I end up sharing my bed. I'm not complaining but like I'm confused"
Jaden-"Well after we ordered food, something wasn't sitting right with you. You threw up and Vinnie helped you in the bathroom. Josh left after he finished his food. Bryce slept on the couch, Amara and I were in her room-"
Bryce-"Still not happy that you and my sister fuck each other"
Amara-"Shut up I don't say shit about you and Addison"
Jaden-"Anyways Vinnie must have fallen asleep in your room after"
Vinnie-"That I did you wanted me to stay cause you weren't feeling the best so"
Y/n-"Well thank you Vincent" I smiled at him
Vinnie-"Anytime Y/n" he smiled back at me
Amara-"Alright let's go get breakfast"
We walked out of Amara and I's apartment and headed to IHOP for breakfast.
Jaden-"I'm driving"
Amara-"Shotgun!!"
Bryce-"What no I wanna sit by Jaden"
Amara-"too bad" She yells while running towards the passenger seat
Vinnie,Bryce,and I sat in the back. On the way to IHOP Vinnie put his hand on my thigh. I didn't really mind it. I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled

~Skip to them at IHOP~
We got to IHOP and got a table.
I was sitting by Vinnie and Amara. Jaden was on the other side of Amara and Bryce was in between Vinnie and Jaden.
Amara-"So Valentine's Day is tomorrow" she says eyeing me and Vinnie up
Bryce-"Oh shit that reminds me I need to hang out with Addison today and ask her about tomorrow."
Jaden-"Just go call her right now and ask her if she is busy and you guys can hang"
Bryce-"Smart,Smart" he leaves the table to call Addison
Y/n-"Well I'm single so I'm probably gonna be in sweats watching Netflix"
Amara-"At least you get a Vday gift from your wifey! And jaden and I aren't doing anything till noon so we have the morning to hang tomorrow unless you get plans tomorrow" Amara looks straight at Vinnie.
He just looks down at his phone.
Y/n-"True I mean I guess we can do a girls thing in the morning"

Vinnie's POV
I really wanna ask Y/n to be my Valentine for tomorrow and hang out with her. I kinda have a plan but I'm not really sure. I text Kio about it and he is out getting everything I need for the surprise.

Bryce came back after being on the phone with Addison. We got our food and ate. After we ate we went back to the girls' apartment. When we got there I pulled Amara aside.
Vinnie-"Hey, can I ask you something?"
Amara-"Sure go ahead"
Vinnie-"I wanna ask Y/n to be my Valentine for tomorrow. I have a plan and Kio is setting it up right now. I have to go help him with some final details. Do you think you can get Y/n at this location at 5:30 tonight?" I show her the location and what I have planned.
Amara-"Of course. Oh and she is going to love it. Just don't hurt her Vincent"
Vinnie-"I promise I won't."
Y/n's POV
We get back to the apartment and Vinnie and Amara are talking but I don't pay attention to them. Bryce, Jaden, and I are just watching TV. 5 min later Bryce says he has to go meet up with Addison. We say bye to him and he leaves. Amara and Vinnie came back from talking. Amara sits by Jaden and Vinnie comes and sits by me. He is mostly on his phone while we are watching TV. It kinda bugs me cause he keeps smiling at his phone. It's kinda suspicious. Around 2:45 Vinnie says he has to go because Kio wants him for a video. Amara and Jaden say bye to Vinnie. I walk him to the door and hug him bye. He hugs back and we stay hugging for a little before we pull away. I close the door and head to my room to take a nap. I slowly drift to sleep.

Word count-1225
A/n-So tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Well I hope everyone has a great day and stays safe